Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Price Of Genuine Floor Matts

linzwazzy

Just shy of £60 i believe! :o

They're like gold dust on eBay too!

Just shy of £60 i believe! :o

They're like gold dust on ebay too!

cheers thats fine, at least they are good quality and made for the car, i'm into my genuine stuff. thanks for the replies.

That's the price for the mats with the T Sport logo... the mats that just say Corolla will probably be cheaper :thumbsup:

Just a note if you do get the TS mats - when I ordered mine, they came up as only being available for the face-lift model, and I know (like me) you have a pre-facelift. So you might have to insist that they order them regardless as Toyota employees tend to be very blinkered and will only believe what the computer tells them so you often get a "computer says no" situation. I basically order everything through parts-king now as he is fully clued up about our cars and goes above and beyond the call of duty when souricong parts for us guys :thumbsup:

Been having a bit of a discussion about T Sport mats with some of the lads and there appears to be different qualitys some having a sponge/foam backing and others a stiff backing. I have two sets :thumbsup: one of each so one set for sommer and one for winter.

okay thats great guys, i just phoned toyota this morning and their quoting £47, so these must be the ones that just say corolla. what colour are the T-sport ones? could anyone post me a nice picture of them? i'd be most greatful, also the pre face only comes in 3 door so are the matts still the same size for the back seats etc? the corolla ones are being order in for me tomorrow i'm undecided now knowing i could get ones that say t-sport on them. decisions decisions. thanks eeryone for replies. :thumbsup:

Would you happen to know if that includes the T-Sport branded ones?

If that was the case (a man can dream), I'd grab a 2nd set as my driver's one is getting trashed.

NO not all mats are in the deal, here is a list of Core vehicles

IQ PZ410-I0353-FF

Aygo PZ410-90351-FA

Yaris PZ410-B0359-FA

Auris PZ410-E9351-NA

Avensis PZ410-T0357-FA

Prius Mk 2 PZ410-G0354-DA

Prius Mk 3 PZ410-G2351-BB

Verso PZ410-E8353-HA

Rav 4 PZ410-X235C-KA

Toyota have been able to secure 20,000 sets of mats at the special price HOWEVER they will not be in dealerships till early March!

I am taking orders if anybody wants any of the above mats, carriage is additional for those wanting delivery. The list is a complete list, so if your car is not listed then I can't get them at the special rate...Sorry, of course any other mats are available from me at a discounted rate anyway ;)

Kingo :thumbsup:

Would you happen to know if that includes the T-Sport branded ones?

If that was the case (a man can dream), I'd grab a 2nd set as my driver's one is getting trashed.

TIMES 2!

Just a note if you do get the TS mats - when I ordered mine, they came up as only being available for the face-lift model, and I know (like me) you have a pre-facelift. So you might have to insist that they order them regardless as Toyota employees tend to be very blinkered and will only believe what the computer tells them so you often get a "computer says no" situation. I basically order everything through parts-king now as he is fully clued up about our cars and goes above and beyond the call of duty when souricong parts for us guys :thumbsup:

:blush:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Well that sucks no t sport on offer.

Not even a Corolla on offer, let alone a T-Sport. At first glance, kingo's list looks like a toyota recall, rather than cheap car mats :lol:

Not even a Corolla on offer, let alone a T-Sport. At first glance, kingo's list looks like a toyota recall, rather than cheap car mats :lol:

Nice :lol:

Nice :lol:

it's probably because those are all their current models, i had to order my matts in, we check over 3 toyota dealers and all had to order in. toyota are too lean at times :driving:

what colour are the T-sport ones? could anyone post me a nice picture of them? i'd be most greatful

Here's a (bad) picture of the driver's mat. My excuse is that my car is in an underground car park with bad lighting and an mx5 was parked perilously close to me so I just pushed the camera through a crack in the door :P

tsmats.JPG

As has already been stated, although the TS mats are listed for the 3 door face-lift only, they will fit in both the 3 door and the 5 door pre facelift versions.

As someone said, the new mats are for vehicles in the current line -up, hence no Corolla or T Sport. Sorry.

what colour are the T-sport ones? could anyone post me a nice picture of them? i'd be most greatful

Here's a (bad) picture of the driver's mat. My excuse is that my car is in an underground car park with bad lighting and an mx5 was parked perilously close to me so I just pushed the camera through a crack in the door :P

tsmats.JPG

As has already been stated, although the TS mats are listed for the 3 door face-lift only, they will fit in both the 3 door and the 5 door pre facelift versions.

thanks for the picture. aw they are lovely. i'll speak to toyota today when i'm in. i may just go for the corolla ones as i'm pretty skint i just can't go around with french matts in my jap car. thanks again for the picture

Parts-King: Just out of curiosity, what price are we looking at for the corolla mats, and the Tsport mats?

Cheers