Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Light Bulb, Still Cant Unplug It

kintung01

even i had used long nose piler, i still unable to unplug the plug (main beam)........ :angry: :( :o

i have also use heat dryer to blow it before trying to unplug it.

really dont want to take the bumper off for replaceing two light bulb only ( and not HID).

Mr T ask for 30 pounds for changing the bulb =.=...... but the light bulb only cost me 10pounds only......... :rolleyes:

i want to ask anyone is willing to change it for me

i live in Bath or Reading.

or can anyone suggest me any other methods

thanks so much

Productive answers I see...

I'd offer to do it for you but it's a bit of a Trek to be fair. :lol:

Feel free to make your way to Santa Pod on the 7th March and i'll do it for you there if you like. :lol:

i would help, but someone didnt get back to my pms :(

sry i went to spain on holiday for a week, when i back and saw ur pm, u already sold it in the sale section, i really want ur H&R springs so much

i also interested in ur cusco oil filter too, but sold as well

i have try pull very hard, but seems like i am pulling the entire light bulb out, and not unplug it.

are you foreign or just speak bad english

foreigner, sry for my bad english, haha

seriously dude, it comes off, just have faith. you only other option is to release the holding spring........ then gently pull out hte bulb still connected so you can man handle it in a lot more room.

Let Halfords have a go for £4.95, just remember to tell them bought the bulbs from there :)

lol good idea!!!

I pulled harder when i was taking a bulb out and broke the connector!

Pull hard, don't twist though :ermm:

hmmm, this is what i fear of

anyway i still prefer can someone do it for me so that he can demonstrate to me how to do it

remove Battery, find the clip, its a little metal clip, push it to the side and the clip should come undone, remove the bulb replace and then clip it back on. It is hard i would say remove bumper and headlight if your struggling its easier.....i can now get my bumper off in around 10 minutes as i leave the undertray compartment on i undo most of the side clips etc and just move it forward a bit undo the headlight job done. follow nrgizerbunnys thread to remove the bumper. Better to go the long route than damage something on the way.

remove battery, find the clip, its a little metal clip, push it to the side and the clip should come undone, remove the bulb replace and then clip it back on. It is hard i would say remove bumper and headlight if your struggling its easier.....i can now get my bumper off in around 10 minutes as i leave the undertray compartment on i undo most of the side clips etc and just move it forward a bit undo the headlight job done. follow nrgizerbunnys thread to remove the bumper. Better to go the long route than damage something on the way.

thanks so much Farhanali, i managed to changed the passenger side bulbs this morning by remove the metal clip first. B)

Thought you knew there was a clip there anyway and that you were struggling after you had removed it.

All bulbs I have changed in the past have had these springs, thought that you would know that.

Thought you knew there was a clip there anyway and that you were struggling after you had removed it.

All bulbs I have changed in the past have had these springs, thought that you would know that.

:lol: lol, I read through all the comments and the idea of just pulling at the bulb made me think........i reckon he hasnt undone the spring.

Good stuff dude glad you got it out now good luck with the drivers side thats a mission to do!

iavnt got any advise iam afraid, just sympathy, i had the headlight in my hand last week and it was still a task to undo the connector, she was welded on, ild hate to be trying to take it off insitu, good luck with the other side

:lol: lol, I read through all the comments and the idea of just pulling at the bulb made me think........i reckon he hasnt undone the spring.

Good stuff dude glad you got it out now good luck with the drivers side thats a mission to do!

Assumption is the mother of all f*** **s :lol:

If I was you I would at least release and move the bumper and light the other side then see if you can work it enough to get in there.