Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hong Kong Visit.

bolo

hi there, does anyone know a shop in hong kong that sells good performance parts such as braided hoses, calipers etc... cos i am going on a visit in a few months and want to see how much parts are for my corolla Tsport. if anyone has any advice or ideas wud be much appreciated thanks people..

hi there, does anyone know a shop in hong kong that sells good performance parts such as braided hoses, calipers etc... cos i am going on a visit in a few months and want to see how much parts are for my corolla Tsport. if anyone has any advice or ideas wud be much appreciated thanks people..

hi mate

in cacse you gonna purchase an original spares then it is better to locate MrT dealership there. But the problem is that all spares can only be sold to a resident so you have two ways - either to ask your private contact there to order parts or search OEM manufacturers there over the enet. Your can start with enet serching first. Good Luck/Igor

U want to go to Mong Kok, they hav a shop called Top Racing and they also hav a TOM's Trd, but they will most likely need to order parts in, so it depends how long ur going for. They also hav lots of car accessories around that area. Also ive been told they hav car part stores in Tai Pow, but ive neva been there bfor so i wudnt know wot the shops r called.

Best bet is to google it and find out :-)

OK i ve just contacted my friends in China + they will give me all contact details of this shop + location address.

Reverting

I will not give you to down :)

Igor

hello again

as promissed: http://www.crown-motors.com/eng/corpinfo/outlet/outlet2.aspx

----------------------

No. 207-215, Av. Do Dr. Rodrigo Rodrigues 8/F, G./F, Block “C”, Nam Kwong Building, Macau.

Opening hour

9:00am – 8:00pm

Manager: Mr. Alfred Wong

Telephone: 2851 3388

Fax: 2852 3796

-----------------------

The above was recaived from reliable close friends in Hong Kong.

I think this helps + good luck

Igor

I've never been to China or Hong Kong but if i was you i would only go to highly reputable places for parts. The kind mentioned above.

There are a lot of fake parts floating around and >95% of these are made in China. I would be especially careful when buying things like clutches, brakes, springs or tyres since fakes like that could end up destroying your car and killing you or bystanders.

I'm not just being negative btw I'm sure you will find some bargains! It's just something worth thinking about.

Not all places sell cheap china items, but u do need to b careful, wud highly recommend going to big companies only

hey thanks people for the details, i will be sticking to proper shops for the parts and this fake stuff are normally on stalls i should think. i have been to tai po and spotted a TRD workshop but i was on the train so dont know how to get there, but anyhow i will do research and hopefully find a good place, i already kno kind of where to look but i will let u all know how i get on and thanks again.

hey thanks people for the details, i will be sticking to proper shops for the parts and this fake stuff are normally on stalls i should think. i have been to tai po and spotted a TRD workshop but i was on the train so dont know how to get there, but anyhow i will do research and hopefully find a good place, i already kno kind of where to look but i will let u all know how i get on and thanks again.

yes you ve got more than expected :D -- just print details + you can call to this shop and they will guide you or even meet there.

Good Luck + advise how it goes.

Good Luck/Igor

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links