Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Car: 56 T180

bluevortex

I think it depends on the age. My mate has a T180 with a full screen reversing camera that pops up on the sat nav screen.

• 2 weeks later...

me again...

Still considering purchasing this T180. I have a question regarding winter wheel/tyre combo. If I wanted to change for a dedicated winter tyre can they placed onto the exisiting T180 rim? If not, what wheels could be fitted correcly to the T180 that would accept a decent winter tyre?

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Update: I GET THE T180 NEXT WEEK :yahoo:

Sorry but I had to get that off my chest!

It will be so clean it will be visible from the moon with the naked eye!

As they sat tae the weans when they're waiting for Santa...."not many more sleeps to go".

Enjoy and see my most recent posting re. the Baby Rav's arrivalment.

Big Bro Kev,

As they sat tae the weans when they're waiting for Santa...."not many more sleeps to go".

Big Bro Kev,

His n hers Rav4's - You can tell which is 'his' though! Very nice :)

Big Bro Kev,

Started clayin the bgr already, Anders, in Saturday's heat....fat fool. Runs great, BUT FAIRLY DRANK THE PETROL EN ROUTE FROM CHANMESTER. Will maybe be backchoo re some advice on polishment.

Kevin.

Big Bro Kev,

Started clayin the bgr already, Anders, in Saturday's heat....fat fool. Runs great, BUT FAIRLY DRANK THE PETROL EN ROUTE FROM CHANMESTER. Will maybe be backchoo re some advice on polishment.

Kevin.

Yeah the clay bar is essential bit of detailing kit. Remember you can also clay windows & wheels to good effect. I'm gearing up now ready to get started on my new car. I am hoping the paint will still be in reasonable condition under the halogen lights. I plan on doing a full write up with pics on this forum. I was hoping to arrange front guards & side steps but I think I am going to have to wait a bit longer for them as funds are not there at the moment as they are not cheap :( I have already purchased the XTR wheels and still got to fit tyres somepoint before November. My lovely Mrs wants to take Toby away in October hmmm and my volcano excuse is all but dissapeared now :rolleyes:

Big Bro Kev,

Kevin.

Yeah the clay bar is essential bit of detailing kit. Remember you can also clay windows & wheels to good effect. I'm gearing up now ready to get started on my new car. I am hoping the paint will still be in reasonable condition under the halogen lights. I plan on doing a full write up with pics on this forum. I was hoping to arrange front guards & side steps but I think I am going to have to wait a bit longer for them as funds are not there at the moment as they are not cheap :( I have already purchased the XTR wheels and still got to fit tyres somepoint before November. My lovely Mrs wants to take Toby away in October hmmm and my volcano excuse is all but dissapeared now :rolleyes:

When you do I will pin it in the maintenance tips. You might only get 10 photos per post so follow on with a second if you need.

Okay no probs. I'm trying to sort out free time for Thursday/Friday this week ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links