Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Registrations Today

Big Kev

HAS ANYBODY BEEN OUT TODAY, COLLECTING THEIR NICE SHINY NEW RAV WITH ITS NEW REGISTRATION?

WHY NOT COME ON HERE AND BORE US POOR MORTALS WITH YOUR STORY.......

Big Kev. :crybaby:

HAS ANYBODY BEEN OUT TODAY, COLLECTING THEIR NICE SHINY NEW RAV WITH ITS NEW REGISTRATION?

hi Kkev

the only forumers can share own comments with photoes, just in case of new ownership, but others might to join our boat in case of some problems happened on their new toys, as is in life :)

CHeers/Igor

hi Kkev

the only forumers can share own comments with photoes, just in case of new ownership, but others might to join our boat in case of some problems happened on their new toys, as is in life :)

CHeers/Igor

Worry not, Big Friend....SOMEBODY will appear in the not too distant future with photos of his "new arrival"..not me unfortunately

Big Kev :crybaby::crybaby::thumbsup:

Out of curiosity, im assuming...

**10 *** on 1st March 2010 Plate

**15 *** on 1st Sept 2010 Plate?

**11 *** on 1st March 2011 Plate?

**?? *** on 1st Sept 2011 Plate?

You add fifty to the last two year digits for September reg.

So,

March 2010 = 10

Sept 2010 = 60

March 2011 = 11

Sept 2011 = 61...................

March 2020 = 20

Sept 2020 = 70....................

March 2049 = 49

Sept 2049 = 99..............

I think it started @ Sept 2001? (51), so maybe March 2050 is just "do-able" too. After that?? Dunno.

After that?? Dunno.

After that - don't care!!!

After that?? Dunno.

After that - don't care!!!

After that ????? Ah'll be the Poltergeist that keeps lettin' doon yer RFT'S !!!!!!

Big Kev :lol:

Don't be daft. OK, I will be then. :rolleyes: Advances in medical science mean you will be living to 150.

Anybody still lucky enough to still be in employment will have to work to 149 to pay for any worthwhile pension.

You will be driving a rav4.26. Actually, you won't be driving at all. You won't be allowed. The vehicle will take care of all that, while you'll just be given the sensation of driving like a bat out of hell from the vehicle's hallucinogenic interface. :rolleyes: The inteface will also be able to give you the illusion that you are travelling with a car full of "fancy seat covers" (in CB speak) :spiteful::nerd: for your additional amusement, although, by then, you may have difficulty remembering exactly what it is you are supposed to be doing with them. Probably a nice game of cribbage or dominos :yes:

You may have guessed, we are already developing this interface and I must have been testing it quite extensively in order to come up with sh*te like this :D.

Oh and we will all be world class grumpers by then.

Personally, I can't wait :no:

OK is this what you were waiting for?

baby-elephant-2.jpg

...........oh alright then........

IMG_1034.jpg

IMG_1038.jpg

I've had very little to do with it as I have been working but I can tell you it is extremely quiet and smooth although it only has about 40 miles on it and it is still very tight. I will fit the mudflaps and reversing sensors (body coloured) on Friday when I am off work.

It was supplied by RRG Macclesfield who have been superb.

Gosh, what a surprise! :).

Looks very, very nice Ancs. :thumbsup::toast::yahoo:

Needless to say my response is:

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

By the way, what bird seed are you putting out now to attract that species in the first photo? :unsure:

Gosh, what a surprise! :).

Looks very, very nice Ancs. :thumbsup::toast::yahoo:

Needless to say my response is:

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

By the way, what bird seed are you putting out now to attract that species in the first photo? :unsure:

Going by that registration, do we all need to address him as "sire". Me / Dav Rav / LH / Vivian M / DaveM were all putting together to get him something to mark the occasion, and would suit the car. "Get the bgr a set of Runflats" was the message from deepest Lanarkshire, Nr. Bothwell.

In all seriousity, enjoy it, you've worked for it, and helped lots of us en route, so good luck and thanks.

Nice that you should also post a photo of Local Hero on his day off to mark this suspicious occasion.

Big Kev :lol::thumbsup:

baby-elephant-2.jpg

Anchorman

it is attractive one and the colour is as mine :)

have you watered it yet?????? do not drive unless ....

cheers/Igor

...........oh alright then........

IMG_1034.jpg

IMG_1038.jpg

I've had very little to do with it as I have been working but I can tell you it is extremely quiet and smooth although it only has about 40 miles on it and it is still very tight. I will fit the mudflaps and reversing sensors (body coloured) on Friday when I am off work.

It was supplied by RRG Macclesfield who have been superb.

IMG_1034.jpg

VERY NICE :drool::drool::drool:

Is it black ???

IMG_1034.jpg

VERY NICE :drool::drool::drool:

Is it black ???

It might be black but I am green with envy. I haven't shown the pictures to the RAV outside in the cold in case it feels inferior and sulks.

Mike D

Brilliant Anchs, I take it its tidal blue, Tbh looks like carbon quartz in the pic, tried to make something out of your Reg, best i could come up with was anagram (MY VISOR) so i googled it and asked for anagram it came up with + I kid you not...MOVI STAR :unsure: Congrats mate you deserve it, Ps Chris (LOCALHEROINE) loves car + also view in background :rolleyes: Big Kev if your refering to me looking like a baby elephant I resemble that remark.. :D Nice one Anchs Enjoy have lots of fun, have you had the engine cover off yet? :thumbsup: Stew

:toast::yahoo::toot::toot::driving::driving:

No Dave its Tidal Blue but the Japanese name for the colour is Deep Violet which is a more appropriate name. I would describe it as a Welsh slate colour - its grey in poor light but when the light shines on it there is a purple hue - I will try to get a better photo.

I went out earlier and topped it up with Total Excellium (Kev is still hurting from that experience) and I think this is going to turn out to be something special. It sounds much different. It has more sound deadening but when it kicks up there is more of a pronounced top end crack but not too much so. It sounds sweeter with an underlying whine. I think it is going to go well because it is so responsive even at this early stage. The clutch is lighter, the gearbox is very smooth and who asked for better brakes because they are taking some getting used to - I keep stopping it dead!!!

I can only say that so far it is everything the brochure said it would be. This flipping keyless locking is nice but takes a bit of getting used to and I keep getting the beep that signifies there is a total wassock trying to feel his way around it. I have paired my phone but need another 22 weeks to work out all the functions as there are many. I will waxoyl this one as I didn't like the look of the surface rust on the last although it wasn't really harming. I just like the look of shcm's which is like new everywhere you look even inside............yes inside the wheels! I have bought 5 litres and a spray gun jobby from eBay to run with the compressor.

My old one has gone to the son of my grumpy old mate and he is thrilled. It was 3.5 years old with 26k and has never gone more than 5k without an oil change or longer than a week without the carpets shampood. I liked the red but anchorwoman made me have another colour so purple it is. AS for my avitar - well that stays the same as it was that RAV that has become a bit of a trade mark and in any case, so far that RAV is the most favourite car I ever owned. The way this one is shaping it looks like that may changed but we'll see.

I'm not kidding - if anyone is thinking of buying a new RAV just go and try this new one because it has evolved into something special

Hey, congratulations Don.......................see, I said your secret was safe with me ;)

Now, how long before you will be taking a jigsaw to the load area to fit additional lighting - or have they covered that one now?

Enjoy :thumbsup:

Glad you listened to my advise! :lol:

The blue looks stunning, I've only seen black face lifted models. We're now at 5431 miles and the engine has loosened up nicely. In real world driving it's not hugely slower than a T180 :thumbsup:

I've recently had a small knee operation which means Mrs Duncs is doing the driving at the moment, needless to say the MPG isn't as high as it could be... :rolleyes:

Very nice anchorman, the car looks stunning, but I have to ask were you not tempted to wait for the 2010 model to arrive?

I'm sure my dealer will be haggling me to trade up when they are released (is it three weeks)

Thanks all - I must try and get a better picture of the colour because it is hidden in the reflections on that photo.

With regard to waiting for the new model? Well I might have possibly waited for the next facelift but TBH I didn't find out about until after I ordered this one and my decision was driven by 2 things - the buyer for mine was in a bit of a hurry as his car neaded changing or some significant money spending on it and I simply didn't want to mess the dealer about. The trouble is that there will always be revisions and I thought that at this stage this version has evolved into something very acceptable. You will only appreciate it after trying one so ratchet - be warned!

I really don't like spending money on new cars so I hope Toyota stop changing these things for the better!!!

It is a beauty mate, I m jealous, I take it now you just have a bottle of tyre repair. I take it that they are 18's ?

What 's your long term plans with the spares ??

Regards

Thanks all - I must try and get a better picture of the colour because it is hidden in the reflections on that photo.

With regard to waiting for the new model? Well I might have possibly waited for the next facelift but TBH I didn't find out about until after I ordered this one and my decision was driven by 2 things - the buyer for mine was in a bit of a hurry as his car neaded changing or some significant money spending on it and I simply didn't want to mess the dealer about. The trouble is that there will always be revisions and I thought that at this stage this version has evolved into something very acceptable. You will only appreciate it after trying one so ratchet - be warned!

I really don't like spending money on new cars so I hope Toyota stop changing these things for the better!!!

I'm not kidding - if anyone is thinking of buying a new RAV just go and try this new one because it has evolved into something special

I think you should collect all the North West fuddy duddies in it Anchs and get over here for that curry......although that nice newness smell might be in danger on the way home :eek:

Kingo :thumbsup:

I think you should collect all the North West fuddy duddies in it Anchs and get over here for that curry......although that nice newness smell might be in danger on the way home :eek:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Better idea would be that he DELIVERS TAKEAWAY curries to all his friends on here (shouldn't take long then, eh?).

That would get rid of the smell of all that new leather.

Big Kev :eek: