• +Admin
  • 9,673 posts
  • First Name:Steve
  • Gender*:Male
  • Toyota Model: Wifes aygo at the mo!
  • Year: 2009
Contributor

Posted 08 March 2010 - 01:49 PM

We apologise for the 24 hours downtime. As many of you can see we have redeveloped parts of the website. We are still under construction of TOC and hope to bring many more new features over the coming months.

Over the last couple of years I have listened to many members wanting a new change to the club looks. The old one was very vanilla to the IPB software and it was about time we had our own design. So we have gone and done it and created a custom bespoke skin for the club.

I am sure you are all excited to have a look around and see whats what. There are many new things to the new forum software.

But before you panick, we are aware of some things are not quite right, and we have a list as long as my arm.

A few things you need to take note of is

1. The PM system has changed, its totally different. It is way much cooler, however some of the old PM are read-only due to the way they wre converted and this is beyond my control. However New pm's will work perfectly, and you will see that silly quote system is no longer needed as all PM's are now threaded. Also we are fixing old bbcodes in the old pm's too.

2. Profile, yes this area needs a few cosmetic tweaks

3. Garage is disbaled until we can upgrade it. Thats the trouble with 3rd party software.

4. Site colour, we realise not everyone is going to like the colour, but change is change and we have never changed out of a blue before so we got a bit excited and chose red. I am sure you will all get to grips with it in no time.

We should have things looks sweet over time.

Cheers
Steve

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users