Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Different Or What?

GIDDLEPIN

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raistlin

• Bizarra

• balli hi

• KPARRIS-JONES

Yes it looks good, just find a blinkin thing at the moment :lol:

Kingo

Nice to see something with sporty implications on the heater too! :lol:

Is red the new Blue? My company just rebranded from blue to red too. I guess it is more the Toyota Colour.

I had 12 PM messages to answer when the old site went down, I cant see any of them now, will they be lost?

Where do PM's now appear?

Kingo

colours are being tweaked today, the bright red will be darker.

Yes blue is a nicer colour but we have been running blue for 8 years, time for a change.

colours are being tweaked today, the bright red will be darker.

Yes blue is a nicer colour but we have been running blue for 8 years, time for a change.

Its weird but i like it, good work guys

pms are there, trust me had to convert 92,000 of them

We are working the link at the mo.

All looks a bit confusing to me , i cant seem to be able to access " My Items " that used to be at the top of the page , so where's it gone ?

All looks a bit confusing to me , i cant seem to be able to access " My Items " that used to be at the top of the page , so where's it gone ?

do you mean profile pages? click you name top right.

Tis is all being worked on, we wanted to get the forums live asap so we have a few things to fix.

here is a link to your PM's for the moment, we are linking this in a moment

Thanks Steve, I do have a few sitting there but not 92,000 of 'em :lol:

I realise you will have a few issues so wont pester you too much but I cannot reply to my PM's (a little box says you cannot reply to this PM)

Kingo

Excellent I love the new colour and the clean look.

It's made the site look really fresh and new. cool.gif

clearly a lot of time has been put into this. i stumbled onto the main page and was instantly baffled by the gazzilion bits of 'stuff' on there. what ever happened to keeping things simple and straight forward. :(

colours = cool. clutter = not so.

everythings so damn big on it too..... i can only run a 1024*768 res and all these big chunky things make it a never ending scroll mission.

then the add banner in between the add reply context box and the add reply button. wow.

but thats all IMHO obviously.

I don't like change but have been told to read a book called who moved my cheese, its about dealing with change so I will get over it!

Looks good! :thumbsup:

Certainly what i needed to wake me up from a boring day at work! :lol:

I think it could be tweaked a bit but its defo a improvement the old blue reminded me of my windows xp at work.

It's too in your face for me, it's too bling.It's all borders and slatters and too many colours. The text, the important bit, gets lost. I have to scroll down to see the ADD REPLY button for instance in a minute to reply to this.

Andy

I will add the add reply bit to the list, I agree its too far down.

I don't like change but have been told to read a book called who moved my cheese, its about dealing with change so I will get over it!

:lol: Good one!

I like the new layout and colours - it's different! Thanks for making the effort!

Thanks Steve, I do have a few sitting there but not 92,000 of 'em :lol:

I realise you will have a few issues so wont pester you too much but I cannot reply to my PM's (a little box says you cannot reply to this PM)

Kingo

Hi Kingo

That was the only issue we had thats beyond our control. Every forum upgrade will have this, however you can read the PM so just create a new pm to the user and then the new PM will stay open.

Hmmmmm RED RED RED RED just looking over site now...will take some getting used to it....

Some of the familiar buttons have gone...or moved I can see this topic going on for a bit....

I do however like the search forum box at the bottom of each forum!

Do not like red (being a leeds fan red is the colour of sum) so will there be an option for a different colour?

Don't like it at all :crybaby: Like Hou- "Who moved my cheese"? :D

I'll have to go with the flow & will get accustomed to it :thumbsup:

It is peculiar. If I have a look at a different forum I am quite prepared to root around till I find things. This morning it was like getting out of bed & discovering that some one had rearranged my house during the night :crybaby:

I also notice that the accursed "Swearfilter" has moved into the closed discussions area. A few of the words in jokes I'd posted are now full of Xs :ffs:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links