Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Organ Donor Register

Phoenix999

Guys.... we all know how serious this subject is so have you signed up for this? If not why not :unsure::huh:

Right, if you needed an organ such as a kidney would you take it if one was offered? If you say 'Yes' then you should place yourself on the Donor Register :yes:

Go on.... sign up :thumbsup: I did it years ago and have just done it again to make sure their records are up to date :)

Donor Register

hhhm I will definitely consider it.

I will have to chat with parents about it though... they may have some objections although I myself do not. :)

Thanks for that, Steve :thumbsup:

I've intended doing that for years & it had gone out of my mind :(

I have to bring a friend to the Hospital on Tuesday for a Clinic & will enquire.

I don't know if my Organs will be of any use to them as I've pretty well worn them out myself :wheelchair: :crutchy: :lol2:

As an aside, It has been noticed that in some cases that the Receiver shows some of the traits & characteristics of the Donor :eek:

God help anyone who gets bits of me :fear:

I have cleared it with one parent, now for the other. If I sign up, it will be tomorrow night.

Sadly Steve I am unable to be a candidate for organ donations as mine, like Victors have seen better days!

I may, however, become a recipient of a donor organ one day so I would encourage all to sign up to the register :thumbsup:

An excellent idea Steve,

I signed as soon as it was available, I always carried a donor card previously but this carries far more weight.

Can I also put in a plug to encourage your guys to become a Blood Donor . eek.gif

I donate every twelve weeks as I have a rare group (Monkey Blood), I have donated in excess of fifty pints so there is a lot of me around. doctor.gif

I am also on the Bone Marrow live donor list.

So come on down...

We can all give something, Even if it is only our time... (climbs down from soapbox)

I have just updated my address on there as I put my name down years ago and I too give blood on a regular basis, as does my dad and sister. For an hour of your time you can save so many lives, and when my uncle had cancer he had several blood transfusions so I feel I should.

Young or old, unless you are taking medication that stops you, or have had homosexual s*x, then you can give blood and help improve someone elses life :)