Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Custom Manifold Query? 2E-Telu

jfooty22

Hay

Ive started to start modifying my brother Ep71 Turbo-S. Im on acc from getting spare tackled playing hockey lol and my brother wants to get spend some money on the car engine wise so ive been giving the task :tup:

The 2E-TELU has be rebuilt with New Standard pistons , FMIC and a freshy rebuilt CT9a :tup: :tup: the cars been running 9-10psi for the 3000kms since the engine and turbo were rebuilt.

So the plan is that im going to design a custom manifold to get fabricated , and make a 2.5" exhaust for it.

Eventually ill get a FCD , FPR and Fuel pump and if my brother wallet is still open a ecu and tune.

So ive seen lots of custom manifolds etc etc , but all for a head with 4 separate Exhaust ports .. which means 4 individual runners same length to a singer collecter ( Best Design ).... Trouble is the exhaust ports are so close together 1/2 and 3/4 that it would be easyier to cover both ports by the single runner, instead of going through the hassle of making 4 little runners. There is 1.5mm seperating them and The ports are 24x32mm and is 55mm across both ports

exhaustgasket.jpg

exhaustgasket2.jpg

So the question is should i try and make 4 runners or just put a 2 1/4" 90degree bend across the 2 ports and run it to a central collector ? Has any made or seen any 2E exhaust manifold or any cylinder head with ports similar to a 2E Head ?

Any help would be legendary

Cheers

The ports are 24x32mm and is 55mm across both ports

• 3 weeks later...

hi i have the same problem with putting a turbo on mine i would say the best thing would to get a standard 2ee manifold and manufacture the bottom to bolt the turbo on which is what i am doing i cant seem to find one with separate manifold runners

luke :rolleyes: