Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Petrol Prices

jonnnnnnnnnnnno

Cycling into work 3 days a week now, saves me about £10 a week on Diesel...+ passing all those stationary cars queuing in the mornings and evenings is so nice... Cycle lane is always clear....Well until someone decides to use it as a passing lane censored.gifcensored.gif

What's the word ?

Oh Yeah,

SMUG... yahoo.gif

Or worse............ Green :crybaby:

Not to mention . . . . . knackered . . . . . :yes:

Cycling into work 3 days a week now, saves me about £10 a week on Diesel...+ passing all those stationary cars queueing in the mornings and evenings is so nice... Cycle lane is always clear....Well until someone decides to use it as a passing lane censored.gifcensored.gif

What's the word ?

Oh Yeah,

SMUG... yahoo.gif

Or worse............ Green crybaby.gif

Not to mention . . . . . knackered . . . . . yes.gif

Losing the £ 10.00 seems to be the better deal to me, you don't get a body like this by exercising laugh.gif

Cycling into work 3 days a week now, saves me about £10 a week on Diesel...+ passing all those stationary cars queueing in the mornings and evenings is so nice... Cycle lane is always clear....Well until someone decides to use it as a passing lane censored.gifcensored.gif

What's the word ?

Oh Yeah,

SMUG... yahoo.gif

Losing the £ 10.00 seems to be the better deal to me, you don't get a body like this by exercising laugh.gif

We WERE wondering how the miracle occurred :unsure: :lol2:

What's the word ?

Oh Yeah,

SMUG... yahoo.gif

We WERE wondering how the miracle occurred unsure.giflol.gif

Don't you just love the edit button.... wink.gif

The game is up, Guvnor rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

Anyway who is the we ?... As if I need to ask (I bet it's that reprobate Mr M)

This thread has me totally and utterly confused. So far all I have gathered is that Raistlin is wasted, Vic wants to know how Raists body is so amazing and they're cycling into work paying £10 for petrol.

I've gotten lost somewhere along here...

TBH I never read through the thread as I thought "Petrol prices" would be a suitable place to post my petrol price in and save opening another.

Having said that I am not surprised it bears no resemblance to the supposed topic....

TBH I never read through the thread as I thought "Petrol prices" would be a suitable place to post my petrol price in and save opening another.

Having said that I am not surprised it bears no resemblance to the supposed topic....

Plus ca change, plus la meme chose !

OR... Same old, same old :lol:

Les is well accustomed to our little deviations by now :thumbsup:

Cycling into work 3 days a week now, saves me about £10 a week on Diesel...+ passing all those stationary cars queueing in the mornings

I bet passing cars is just a bit painfull :eek::lol: ;)

Plus ca change, plus la meme chose !

OR... Same old, same old :lol:

Jean-Baptiste Alphonse Karr is probably turning in his grave . . . . :rolleyes:

The more things change, the more they stay the same... thumbsup.gif

Sadly gentlemen the replies given to this disjointed thread are one of the reasons this club holds less and less interest for me.

Sadly gentlemen the replies given to this disjointed thread are one of the reasons this club holds less and less interest for me.

Aw Les :) Please don't be like that [seriously]. You know, after all the years, that we've always been like this- Schoolboy humour, unruly, bantering & rude :yes: We get a slap on the wrist & behave......................... for a while. :D

Surely it is better than moaning about the inevitable & something over which we have no control.

Our humour is used to cover the deep despair and disappointment that wells up from inside due to the many cruelties of life,

Please don't take that away... fear.gif