Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Love Toyota Sometimes!

Hou

Been looking for a little clip for my engine cover prop thing. Found one on eBay for 8 quid. Thought great, I will get one.

Looked at the pictures and it had the toyota packaging including part number, quick call to my local mr T, 1.37 +vat available in the morning! :yahoo:

lol always pays to ring the dealers. if you need any part numbers etc i have the full epc upto 2004 incl jap usa and europe

Been looking for a little clip for my engine cover prop thing. Found one on ebay for 8 quid. Thought great, I will get one.

Looked at the pictures and it had the toyota packaging including part number, quick call to my local mr T, 1.37 +vat available in the morning! :yahoo:

Well done Hou :thumbsup:

Mr T 1 - eBay 0 :toast:

lol always pays to ring the dealers. if you need any part numbers etc i have the full epc upto 2004 incl jap usa and europe

Cheers dude, I need to get a EPC at some point, the hard one will be finding the little plastic twisty nob for the Tbar shades that keeps it is place to save me buying the full shade!

Cheers dude, I need to get a EPC at some point, the hard one will be finding the little plastic twisty nob for the Tbar shades that keeps it is place to save me buying the full shade!

Just as easy to get your part numbers here

ONLINE EPC

Kingo :thumbsup:

Just as easy to get your part numbers here

ONLINE EPC

Kingo :thumbsup:

Its a shame that the site does not cover all UK models :huh: Mine is not listed :angry:

take a pic of the bit and its location and ill have a peek :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links