Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bike Rack

alex84

Hi all, just posting about this in case anyone was wondering...

I bought my beautiful Aygo Blue in Sept 09 with the plan that as storage inside wasn't great, I'd get a bike rack and possibly storage box like in the Aygo brochure. i got the Dealers (RRG Salford Quays) to fit the roof bars which i probably paid over the odds for but are very sturdy, but only just got round to buying the rack featured in the Aygo brochure (Barracuda Mont Blanc - got it off eBay for about £60) a couple of weeks ago; I've just tried it out for carrying my bike over Easter and have been very impressed; its really easy and quick to fit and incredibly sturdy. There's room enough on the bars for a second rack if needed, and the drive over fairly high motorways in pretty windy conditions was really sturdy - did feel the wind catching it slightly but not enough to make me swerve or anything.

Anyone thinking about getting one, go for it!

post-83804-127049634698_thumb.jpg

Looks good, I've always thought small cars with bike racks on the roof look cool for some reason :P Just looks quite sophisticated.

Looks good, I've always thought small cars with bike racks on the roof look cool for some reason :P Just looks quite sophisticated.

I agree - it kind of adds to the utilitarian look! I saw one with a big roof both recently, it just shouted 'who needs a big car?' lol

That said, we do have a bigger car for those occassions!

Roofbars can be used for other things too :D

100_8246.JPG