Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Connecting Mp3 / Iphone To Avensis

Swampy_b

Hi,

I have recently bought a 2004 Avensis T3-X with TNS 310 (navigation) however the disc is missing, i've tested the unit using a borrowed disk and I prefer my Nokia's GPS software as it's more upto date the only problem is that I'm currently using a cassette adapter which is rubbish.

I'm considering upgrading to an iPhone soon and i'd like to connect it using an aftermarket interface such as Xcarlink or Connects2, only problem is that they all state excluding navigation. Why?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi.

I've got 2004 TSpirit with DNS 310 and my Audio Link (same as Xcarlink- even looks the same) works fine wit it.

Regards Tom

Can I connect a device if I lose the navigation?

I did not buy the kit, as they said that I will loose navigation voice. Your navigation will work, but your will loose the voice of it, as the plug of it will go to navigation port.

I am talking about 03-06.

If somebody needs TNS 300/310 Maps 2010/2011 disc, let me know, as I am selling mine.

Cheers.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links