Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Dont Get It

Fidgits

People that cant afford alloys buy disks, but people who buy those must surely think we are all stupid enough to think they are alloys :lol:

I think there are lots of people out there that need a damn good smack round the head :lol:

:fishyface:

yep i was right just rang the old fella and he has dug out a photo.....will scan it at the weekend and add to post........that will be good for a laugh :lol::lol::thumbsup:

OMG!!!!!!

I saw this thread earlier..

popped on doen to tescos to post a letter.. came out to see a 89 ish white volvo estate on 5 spoke split rims... In my mind I thought (I bet they are those !Removed! hub caps I saw on teamtoyota.... guess what :D

they were :thumbsup:

I saw These on a car today...

I dont get it, they are plastic wheel trims designed to look like split rims, but show the steel wheel underneath???

I just dont get it??

Sorry you don't get it?? It is a taste thing obviously, I mean we all like to customise our cars from furry dice to nice hubcaps, these are good because you can access some of the wheel nuts without having to remove them which has to practical surely, I am thinking of getting some nice fur for my dash always liked that look, now we can't all have impeccable taste can we?

[/tongue in cheek] :P

they dont beat the imitation rear discs you can get so it looks like you have rear discs as opposed to the drums the car came with

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links