Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ae86 And Classic Toyota Chat

EircamAE86

its well worth checking the pics of jays car this is an ae86 in top form! :hokus-pokus:

does anyone have a pic of the toysport front bumper?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EircamAE86

• JT

• Treuno

• simply_sideways

Eircam - hows it going mate.I'm sure i sold you all 4 alloys :P

did u manage to get an Alternator.... (asked around but no joy here i'm afraid)

Rash.

You certainly did my friend, met a golf site-on at a set of traffic lights (silly bint) smashed the alloy to pieces along with the suspension leg, wing and front bumper,

I will be looking for a mint Shell soon, doesnt matter is the back arches gone as long as the pockets are sound, give us a shout if you know anyone who is breaking. Dont think mine is worth spending the money welding it up, (no pockets).

Keep us posted mate

give us a shout if you know anyone who is breaking

sure will mate :thumbsup:

I did come across a fully rally prepared coupe a few days ago... running off a 2.0 16v engine... supposedly 240BHP 0-60 5 secs, large throttle bodies, big silver radiator, very very stiff Bilsteins, roll cage, bucket seats with harnesses, 5.1 differential, uprated fuel thingy in the back, samco hoses, inside dials/dash, hand brake all rally specced up.. fully loaded plus lots lots more (cant remember half of the stuff)

guys looking £10k on it..... finished 2nd place in some rally last year....

SOLID chassis/paockets never welded...

Rash.

That mental money, u can buy em in Ireland (mint) newly rebuilt rally spec with the 1600 engine for 5K including rally log book

heres a coupe and a have.every ones this yellow coupe over here and it was in max power also.is running on a fensport supercharger, ands quicker tahn a twin turbo supra :eek:

it has wide arch body kit and is lightened out to the last

http://www.reallymeansounds.com/cruises.ph...cross,_17.05.03

http://www.jon44w.com/site2/viewthread.php?tid=235

HI EIRCAM I LIVE JUST THE OTHER SIDE OFF THE CORRIB TO YOU NICE FEW COUPES APPEARING IN GALWAY THANK GOD THE BOYS IN BLUE CANT BLAME ME FOR ALL THE RUBBER ON THE ROAD ANYMORE NOW GRANTED ITS PROBABLY ME THAT PUT IT THERE BUT HEY ALL IN A BIT OFF FUN I HAVE AN 86 SILVER OVER GRAPHITE AND PICKIN UP AN 87 BURGANDY NEXT WEEK SHE IS THE FOURTH ONE I WILL HAVE OWNED ILL FLOG IT BUT THE SILVER ONE NO CHANCE HAVE OVER TEN GRANDS WORTH OFF RECIEPTS FOR IT ONCE IT GETS SPRAYED ILL E ,MAIL YOU A PICTURE OFF IT

Simple Sideways:

Wats the reg on the silver over graphite coupe and where did u get her out of?

How much for the burgandy one?and wats wit her cause i know a man lookin 4 a coupe

:lsd addict

The silver over graphite the reg is 86 ky missin the front splitter thanks to meetin a fox while i was doin the ton fowler fit all the gear on it for me when i was on holidays.

As for the burgandy sorry lad i have her sold already to the man with the cleanest coupe in ireland.Yes Jonsies old white one he is takin it off me and i think he might have her sold on again not quiet sure.

If your lookin for a coupe Perch has his in the trader you know the one silver over graphite joe speeders old one. what colour and reg is your own one should meet for a few hoops oh and are ya headin to drag wars tomorrow in longford

mine is white D996TOO.has been in a garage since i bout last september keepin her dry over the winter and off the salted roads.will hav her bac out on the road at the end of the month.

deff goin 2 drag warz tomorrow.

Folwer motorsport is popular these days.handy wit the coupes so he is

:blink: well im just about to buy a toyota 1000, haevnt even looked into what mods can be done to it yet. . . . jus tneeded a little car for commuting to work an its cheap as chips for sale in me local pub car-park

N reg in brown looks spotless underneath wings need att. but they been bodged

what can I do to it ?

let me know guys im totally new to the toyota scene

nice to see em aroung galway again after the twincam shams from the north got the rally banned from town.

I take it you are from headford then?????????

You proberbaly never saw mine around, or maybe you did, shes nothing special like, below average but what can you do, I aint got the cash. Dunno if it will be worth weldin her up this summer or wheather to buy a Shell, What sort of money would you pay back home for a straight Shell, with the pockets mint??????? not bothered about the arches, hopin to get a wide arch kit from Japan.

EircamAE86 its hard to get good Shell for them now,to be honest the pockets are trhe least of ur worries.they can be fixed no bother.Id be mor worried bout chassis arms and the floor of the car itself.if the chassis arms are rotten the there's no hope for the rest of the car.

The Shell is ok, a few little bits need attention but the whole back end is wrong, some butcher got his hands on this one!, the pockets are welded up (solid job) the arches have been redone but are not the exact shape, (front wing turned around and welded in), under the back bumper is all gone, dry rot and filler. I know a guy who said he would seam weld and make mint the Shell for 2000 yoyos and hes good, worth the money, but im not bothered about the seam welding. Ill be fittin wide rear arches this summer anyway so the citroen look doesnt bother me an the mo

eircam:

if you can seem weld the Shell do it its some job as for the wide arches i wouldnt bother i have seen that yellow one a good bit and i just dont like it and i know a lot off people that think the same. And the year off the twin cam shams was fierce lucky i didnt get caught myself came damn close to it :ffs: :thumbsup:

Your right mate, i dont like the trd arches thats why ill be goin for these badboys, when i get it done im gonna carry a rifle in the car and if i see anyone in ireland with the same job ill shoot em dead!!!!!!!!

Im gonna have to take a big loan out but %$( it, your only young once, should look mint. Will try to get it done this autumn/winter havent asked the guy i want to do it yet so i dont know what hes got on. Will hpefully be gettin a 4agze aswell as some fancy rims, recon ill do well to have much change from 10 -15,000 yo,yos if i do the job i want to do.

the guy i want to do its is very good think he said hes mint a Shell and seam in for 2000 ( i think).

EIRCAM:

!Removed! HECK THOSE WINGS ARE SERIOUS YOU DONE WELL TO FIND THEM.ARE YA HOME FOR THE EASTER I WOULD SAY WE COULD DO A FEW HOOPS BUT IM LOSING MY GIRL FOR FOUR WEEKS :crybaby: ITS GOING UNDER THE KNIFE.

FULL STRIP SEAM WELD AND COMPLETE RE SPRAY SO IT SHOULD BE SWEET WHEN IT COMES BACK :thumbsup::drool: JUST NEED NEW BACK BRAKES THEN NCT HERE I COME ;)

If ya e-mail me ill give ya the web address if ya havent already got gt.coupe@talk21.com , call me sad but i dont want everybody to see it i would be gutted if i went for a weekend at the rally of the lakes or sumpthin and saw 3 of em lined up. You know how it goes, who does all the work for you. Any chance of gettin a price to re-build by Shell with those rear arches in, she not too bad except for the pockets/***** end and a bit above the windscreen, oh ya and under neath the Battery. Would have to get her sandblasted and minted back up. I met Keith with the mint white one before i came backover, he gave me an ord steering wheel (i wanted the horn assembly), did he ever get the cossie bits he was after????

EIRCAM:

NOT SURE DID HE GET THE COSSIE PARTS THE MAD B :censor: D HAS GOT A TOMMI MAKINEN EVO 6 NOW.

ARE YA HEADIN TO KILARNEY HAVE YA GOT SOMEWHERE TO STAY I MIGHT HAVE A HOUSE ORGANISED

OH YOU CAN TAKE A LOOK AT MY YOLK WHEN SHE IS FINISHED TO SEE WHAT YOU THINK OF THE JOB MY LAD DONE FOR ME

Unfortunately not, i stuck in England now until the middle of may, gonna miss everything except Donegal

EircamAE86

them arches look well but u wont be able to put superlights on the coupe then because they dont come wide enough.dont 4get pics wen its done

Ya, im gonna try to get some fancy jap wheels like these, off-set 14s to fill the arches. will be expensive though, could cost up to 1500 yo-yos, but there isnt any real arch fillers on the market.

http://www.club4ag.com/faq%20and%20tech_pa...eels/h_LON1.jpg

http://www.club4ag.com/faq%20and%20tech_pa.../h_lon_7j15.jpg

was out last nigh smokin up some 15s, ha,ha there was this sad ba****d in the car park with this fancy 200zx twin turbo talkin ***** about drifting so i let her have it, round and round we go where we stop no-body knows. Ill have to get a few lessons on driftin off someone im a bit snappy when i pull out of drifts. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links