Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Fliers ? (flyers) (sp.. Lol)

Jimlad

Is there such a thing as TOC Fliers ?? ( is that correct spelling ? )... anyway.

What I mean is if I had a bunch of them in me motor and saw another Toyota or MR2 I would jump out and slap one under their wiper. Get my idea?

I'm sick of being 1 of about 4 Scottish people on here !! :D

there sure is

if you are at any meets you van pick some up from me or send a 42p stamp and I will send you a handull!

I know that sounds cheeky doesnt it.. last time it cost me a bomb to send all the flyers out LOL

cheers

Me and the misses had this conversation a week back, got back to the car and two immaculate Toyota's had parked either side of mine, she said I should have leaflets to show leave them about TOC.

Be nice to pull in a few more Cumbria members (=less chance of me getting lost on way to any meets :lol: ). :thumbsup:

I took a whole bundle from JAE last year and only have a few left :(

Will pick some more up from you at Gaydon if that's OK Steve? B)

i need some, theres an immac. mr2 mk1 and an yarisSR a YTS and a the odd mr2 mk2 near me and i want these ppl at JAE

I suggested in the site suggestions that we could have a PDF format one that we can all print out and leave on cars that we see. Any follow up on this? Save on postage :P

these flyers are full colour mate... top quality :D

The flyers Steve gave us last year were professionally done on card in full colour. It looks like they cost a bomb to do and will not weather as easily if just printed out on normal paper. All in all they are much more prefessional and not some tacky club thing

Steve, any chance you could PM me the address were I can send you an SAE to???

Do we get a bonus for recruiting members :P :P (only joking chief)

Steve, If you put your ***** on my car, ull know about it, some time ago I was parked in the Trafford center carpark, the mirrors were folded in, when I finished work I found my mirror on the floor with a crappy Nissan ad on it, (and my car was a new car so why would i want another?)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links