Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Door Panel Removal

billsinc

Avensis 2.0GLS, W-2000

I need to get my door panel off as the damper has snapped back into the door. DOes anyone have any instructions how to do this.

I have already removed every screw visible, plus the one at the door opener and another covered screw. I've removed the electric window controls and unplugged. I've tried to remove the speaker cover to discover it should not be removed as a bit snapped on it.

Assume there are no manuals showing you how to do this?

:help:

If you have taken out the screw in the door opener and the screw in the handle, taken out all the plastic screws round the edge of the door and unclipped and removed the electric window controls then their is nothing else to undo.

As James says their are clips inside, i usually find it easier to start to remove the panel from the bottom and it will come out with a bit of jiggling.

• 5 years later...

Yh im 18

and i wana know how to take the door panels off in my 2003 Toyota Avensis T4 (1.8 Litre Engine)

i have had it since April 2009 and i have blown all the door Speakers so i wana just replace with Jbl Speakers from Halfords

Any one know how please help

i think its this 3 little clips at the bottom of the door but i duno need sum help please

PICTURES OF MY CAR BELOW:

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?Memb...umId=9096384859

post-83493-1252619803_thumb.jpg

You have to remove

1)door handle cover and then remove screw behind it

2)electic window switches' panel and screw behind it(undo the wire connector too)

3)"Avensis" logo trim on passenger side OR gas lever trim on driver side and then undo the bolt that is behind it (slightly upwards- IIRC 10mm or 11mm bolt)

4)You can now pull the door card-better use trim removal tool. In any case, do it carefully as to not break the plastic clips. Most of them are around the edges, but i think there is also 1 in the middle of the door, propably around the door handle.

5)Remove connector of the light at door card's corner and gas lever connector(driver side)

Good luck! At any point, think first and do it gently!

Yh im 18

and i wana know how to take the door panels off in my 2003 Toyota Avensis T4 (1.8 Litre Engine)

i have had it since April 2009 and i have blown all the door speakers so i wana just replace with Jbl speakers from halfords

Any one know how please help

i think its this 3 little clips at the bottom of the door but i duno need sum help please

PICTURES OF MY CAR BELOW:

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?Memb...umId=9096384859

Hi Stephen

Lucky man to get a car like the Avensis, at 18.

My first car was a £95.00 1973 Vauxhall Viva 1.3 HC, but that was in 1985!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links