Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2010 Model Verso - Din Kit For Sat Nav

Krooked

Hi,

I've just ordered a 2010 model Verso 2.0 D-4D TR. I didn't tick the Sat Nav option, as it's a lease car and after 3 yrs will send back. It would cost me an extra £30 month to add Sat Nav - for that money i could buy a very decent unit and sell it on after 3 yrs and recoup £300-400 if i sold it on later.

I want to install a Pioneer AVIC F10BT DVD/SAT Nav device. But for some reason i can't find any Double DIN kits for the new 09> Verso. This is a brush silver facia kit. There are tons on the net for the Corolla Verso, but not the new model.

Any help or previous experience of retrofitting such a device most welcome.

Many thanks.

Krooked.

• 4 months later...

Hi,

I've just ordered a 2010 model Verso 2.0 D-4D TR. I didn't tick the Sat Nav option, as it's a lease car and after 3 yrs will send back. It would cost me an extra £30 month to add Sat Nav - for that money i could buy a very decent unit and sell it on after 3 yrs and recoup £300-400 if i sold it on later.

I want to install a Pioneer AVIC F10BT DVD/SAT Nav device. But for some reason i can't find any Double DIN kits for the new 09> Verso. This is a brush silver facia kit. There are tons on the net for the Corolla Verso, but not the new model.

Any help or previous experience of retrofitting such a device most welcome.

Many thanks.

Krooked.

i have sent you a message with regard to what you will need

• 1 month later...

Could you let me know where i can get the double din facia for this car as I cant find it anywhere

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know the part number but you can get it direct from Toyota for £60 quid. Basically you need the fascia that will be fitted if you were having the optional sat nav fitted.

I have got a fascia which was never used which I will sell if you want it

• 3 years later...

Did anyone have any luck with this? I bought a Connects2 fascia but it just doesn't fit. Any help appreciated!

• 2 months later...

Did anyone have any luck with this? I bought a Connects2 fascia but it just doesn't fit. Any help appreciated!

I found this but the steering control adapter is not the correct one. Not sure if any one found one, if you did please let me know

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/ctkty03-toyota-corolla-altis-2009-radio-installation-kit

This is what I ended up using: http://www.dynamicsounds.co.uk/toyota-rav4-verso-yaris-steering-wheel-stalk-control-adaptor-ctsty002-2.html?search=CTSTY002

All the call buttons just mute my JVC unit, but I think it's a problem with the headunit itself.

Thanks!

These are the cables i have coming from the car, Did you have the same type?

In the first pic you have the regular cables post-142845-0-89233000-1407827593_thumb.

and the second one is for the steering and dash infopost-142845-0-49786400-1407827605_thumb.

Yeah, they all fit. I needed an adaptor for the ariel - the bottom cable in the first photo is a powered antenna. Halfords do an adaptor on special order for around a tenner.

Actually I think one is not needed. It's used for the speed sensitive volume and to stop you using the settings while the car is moving. I grounded one of the jvc cables to get around this.

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't work.

Contacted Connects2 and they said they did not have anything for 2009 verso :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

If anyone is watching this topic and was thinking about going Double DIN, I'm selling on my kit as I traded in the Verso and put the old stereo back. I've put an ad up in the For Sale section.