Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Scumbag Teenagers

kimi

Problem is they will then get upset cause of the violence in the army .. (and they don't have burbury kevlar helmets)

yeah you are right and not forgetting the Nike army boots :P

jerry!!

I kinda agree with the military ideas, It works both ways, I was a little too quiet when I first started secondry school, only one from my primary went there and all the way back then I was quiet... so I got a hard time of it, when I was thirteen I had quiet low confidence so my parents dragged my by the ear to air cadets (totally outa character for them), were I went religiously for 4 years

But did it do me some !Removed! good, my confidence increased ten fold, I learnt how to stand up for myself, when to stand up for myself and generally how the world works.

As I say it works both ways, and would nt harm any of these little scroats, and would probably help stop them from turning into the same old chavy dole que fodder they aspire to

Dave - that's me 100% ..

I came to the UK aged 12 .. and I was quiet and timid, as was generally picked on cause of being Australian ..

I went to ACF and it toughened me up .. I can now stand up for myself and am confident in what I do (well, I can at least bluff it).

I then joined the TA and all this I think helped me be able to do my job that I do today ..

just a question for you guys...

do u think parents should be allowed to smack their kids?

and to get he ball rolling, imho the answer is YES!

obviously not smack em round just for the crack, but for a good reason. something that they'l learn from.

-Z

Here's my story!

Finished work 2nite and wos drivin out of the carpark and the traffic lights were at green so i thot nice one i'll get thru these, then bout 15-20 15-16 year olds start walkin across the road where i'm headed, so i depress the clutch, rev it a bit, they get ou the way and i drive by only 2 hear my car being hit by one of they t**ts! I drive on cos 1 against 20 just wouldn't work!

Anyway, i drive to Maccy D's for my dinner and low and behold who walks in2 the carpark, ur rite its the 15-16yr old t**ts!

They do nuthin! so i finish my meal and drive off! they were shoutin abuse at me so i drive away and pull them the fingers! As usual i drive round the town 2 c if my mates were out but they weren't so i went back round the Maccy d's route, only 2 find th t**ts waitin 4 me! They start runnin 2wards the car so i pull in2 a side street, flip a u turn and boot it away!

I go strait 2 the police station 2 report these t**ts and i walk in, explain 2 the officer wot happened and wot does he say... we'll have a look on our camera's! Thats fine but i think they deserve more punishment like a visit from big !Removed! Al in the prison showers!!!

Next time i c these t**ts and all my mates are in my car i doubt they'll be so hard!!

Rant over sorry!! :thumbsup:

hey dj.. what happens when you go to grab the pistol only to find the acid has melted through the pistol.. then through your carpets? :lol::lol::lol:

heheh

good point steve, i didny think that one through!

ok, buy a big ol' volvo estate on a c reg and weld some girders to the front, black out all the windows and remove the number plate - then drive into the little :censor: and retreat as hastily as u can (which may not be that quick) and trash the car! :lol::thumbsup:

I was bullied and in the wrong crowd at school, joined the ATC for 4 years... bada-bing bada-boom. Went from problems in education to cocky, arrogant Uni-educated bull****ter extraordinaire. Now my ickle sisters and brothers reckon I'm "sad" 'cos I hung out with "dweebs and geeks", but FFS, I got to shoot big f-off rifles, fly planes, visit foreign countries and shout at people of a lesser rank. Then get drunk and shag girls!

AND IT PUTS YOU IN YOUR %$(IN' PLACE! SHOWS YOU TO RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE AND THEIR POSSESSIONS!

(does that sound more like an OAP than a 23 year old boy-racer? Sorry...)

And while I'm at it, you'll be pleased to know that I once recieved a caution for kicking a 15-year-old Kappa-hatted brick-thrower to within an inch of his life. Chucked one at me on my motorbike, but I went round the block and waited for him to emerge from the park. NEVER pick a fight with a bloke wearing more bodyarmour than a Kosovan streetfighter! Sad bit is, his parents were all talk about pressing charges (forget the fact that the little to$$pot nearly killed me), but they were such crap parents that the Desk Sergeant told me "Not to worry, they're always too steamin' drunk to be allowed in here more than five minutes!" Got a caution there and then and a "no charges pressed" letter a few months later. Result! :crutchy: :boxing:

i hate em they pick a fight in group one lad started onmy mate cuz he was wit his mates 10-2 ratio and wen he was wit one other mate and it was 2-2 we told him where to go and he dint say a word, funny eh?

its always the same, f**kin townie scum

i was a skater and got abused by townies and tryed nickin my BMX afew times but at the end of the day im doin sumit wit my life and not walkin round the streets wit cans at the age of 17-19,

so really ive come out the winner cuz they'll always b bums!

ok everyone think we all agree the little f :censor: ing tw :censor: s need

to be sent for two years in forces at least,

so whats next do u think we should send blair a message to read our forum

he might get the idea!! but i surpose some do gooder would stick up for the

teenage scumbags :ffs: and not let us send em,

kimi :boxing:

i'm a teenager, but a good one.

i would never do anything like that to anyone or their property

i know people who have and the last person who tried to damage my property got taught a lesson

not the right thing to do, but it makes you feel better

ed

A bit off topic here, but the afore mentioned (read above) t**ts that hit my car left a dent i discovered 2day in the light and the paint has split if u know wot i mean? Wot should i do with this dent?

Any replys greatly received

:thumbsup:

A bit off topic here, but the afore mentioned (read above) t**ts that hit my car left a dent i discovered 2day in the light and the paint has split if u know wot i mean? Wot should i do with this dent?

Any replys greatly received

:thumbsup:

Hi Ryan1985

Have you got a dent master near you? They should be able to take care of the dent mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

I'm not so worried bout the dent cos i've got bout 3 on that side from other car doors but more worried bout the water getin under the paint and my door rusting!!! Any1 any ideas wot 2 do 2 the paint?

Cheers :thumbsup:

I know I'm gonna sound like an old !Removed!, but young uns today, got no respect for anything or anyone :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor:

You know every single generation says that. It goes back thousands of years..your dad woulda said the same thing...and his dad woulda...and his dad an his dad, an his dad etc etc etc. :)

I have been having a very similar discussion on another site, on a very similar topic so find it interesting to see both sides of the argument, and it gladens my slightly more senior bones that a group of slightly more junior bones should have such reasonable views with regards what is correct in society, the otherside of the argument (made on the other site) was that these young folk were lacking direction and that the threat of, for example corporal punishment, would be suppressing their individualism. I asked the question what about the right for decent folk be they 10 years old or 80 years old to live their lives in peace without being accosted by the chav scum, and the crap that was spouted in the defence of these poor under privileged youngsters made me want to puke.

One very valid point raised was why the scum get so much more press than than youngsters doing good? Kids raising cash for charity is great especially when they have started the idea but the chavsters will always make front page.

The question of the birch was raised but it was this was discounted and we agreed they could be beaten with a copy if the Guardian instead, counselling would be offered afterwards in case they suffered PTSD. <_<

And my final point in all this was what chance do my gorgeous littluns have in the face of such scum, as one lady said I bought my kids up to be decent and understand right from wrong only to get picked on because they know violence is wrong, What is the answer, and I would welcome some serious debate about this, we know that outside of the movies bacon slicers and mincers are not the answer.

Bloke with the split paint, if I were you get a touch in pen and fill it double quick, worry about it later when you got time and cash for a respray but keep the rust out, if it has been wet get a hairdryer on the area to get it warm and dry before paint or it will rust even quicker.

Good Luck

regards

Simon

edit stoopid typos

ryan sorry 2 hear bout damage 2 your car,do what simon said untill you

get it 2 a bodyshop or search out your local chipaway c what they can do.

simon bout kids yes violence is wrong but they must be taught to stick up

for themselves a few self defence lessons wouldnt be a bad idea,

from whats already been said a couple of years in the army wouldnt go a miss

saying that there is a few good teenages out there shame they would have to

do the same,as for the under privaliged kids the ones that threw at my car had

enuff gold round their necks rival midas,also most kids of 2day got laptops mobile

phones and other gadgets their only excuse is that they are bored.

i got bored too when i woz a kid did not have what they got but didnt go out smashing

up other peoples stuff,i woz taught right from wrong.

stiffer prison sentances in harda prisons(no tvs!)might help also lose a finger or two like

in some other countrys.

thats what i think anyway moan over

kimi :wacko:

So much for the MTV generation, an age influenced by the TV

.........Now its the age raised by the TV!!!

Think of this, you saw the TV today (yes tuesday the 24th feb2004), you've heard of more than 300 deaths this month I would say.... but not one of them effect your concious thought more than a few seconds

Yeah..that thought scares me too

driving along the a34 in great barr today,on my way to look at

some new wheels 4 my shiny black yaris Tsport,drove by a bus stop

full of 16 to 17yr olds sticking to 40 due to speed cameras :unsure:

next time you see these louts dont drive past em! drive through em!!!! :angry:

nice one darren :thumbsup:

betta use our other car its a h reg nissan sunny could do with

abit of moding at the front!!!!!!!!!!

kimi :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links