Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

E-bay Buying

Starensis

I recently bought a Sony Cd player off designerwear ltd on eBay. Guy called Josif costea.

Throughout the sale I asked if it was complete with cage, brackets, wiring etc. He came back with just a "Yes".

Anyway, on receipt of goods found wiring loom in bits, no bracket, no front bezel & have now found it's been tampered with + CD jumps. :censor:

Reported to eBay & have sent the to :censor: er numerous e-mails, but surprise, surprise........no answer.

Word of warning....don't buy off this tw :censor: t!!!!!!!!!

How did you pay for it?

If By VISA then tell VISA about it. you'll get your money back straight away, and VISA will chase this chap for the money back...as the goods your purchased were not as advertsied.

but alot of people won't take VISA....exactly for this reason!

just leave him loads of bad ratings so everyone else knows to stay clear.

Also..if it has no mounting braket...and loom is in bits...perhaps it did used to be someone elses before this chap ripped it out! Could be stolen goods....alot of eBay stuff is.

Vipes

i recently got an email supposedly from eBay saying a CC transaction had failed and asked for loads of information on my card and bank!

im pretty certain tis is rubbish and reported it back to eBay awaiting reply

i recently got an email supposedly from ebay saying a CC transaction had failed and asked for loads of information on my card and bank!

Well known scam this one!!

i recently got an email supposedly from ebay saying a CC transaction had failed and asked for loads of information on my card and bank!

Well known scam this one!!

right o mate cheers

i thought it was suspicious cos eBay say ''well never ask for your pasword, CC details blah blah etc..................''

the ebayer who stole the headlamp unit i was after yesterday and outbid me by a quid in the last minute is a :censor:

if you're here,...........grrrrrrrr :D

He traded behind "Designerwear Ltd", however his name is Josef Costea & does not directly trade for them.

Designerwear Ltd had high ratings when I was bidding, hence the purchase. They have dropped some % after my reply though!

Wa :censor: kers!!!

the ebayer who stole the headlamp unit i was after yesterday and outbid me by a quid in the last minute is a :censor:

if you're here,...........grrrrrrrr :D

i had that with an exhaust i was bidding on!

its stayed with me for three solid days and i always sit in if possible at the last minute to make sure i get it

but somat arose and i had to teach the missus on how to drive on the motorway! but i though nah itll be alright

got back 30mins after colsing and some tit had beat me by a nugget in the last three minutes

:ffs:

Not all ebay sellers are bad :huh::huh:

(Though admiteddly some could be shot unde the trade description act)

Yeah! I think these days too many people see it as a get rich quick thing though. I'm trying to sell a printer on there. Compared to the other guys who've sold hundreds of things I reckon I don't stand a chance seeing as it's my 1st time as a seller (and hence no rating whatsoever!).

Still I think I've got the bug now and am looking about for bargains I can sell on there :D

Sorry to hear about the bum deal you got though starensis, I hope everything gets sorted out :thumbsup:

hehehe i'm one of those people that never bid untill the last minute :lol: it's the best way to get stuff cheap :thumbsup: Also look for seller with good feedback on items like what you were buying if your after anything jap for your car electronic controllers etc the Japandy is the man.

Sy :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links