Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Everyone Waves At Me..

JappyBeast

Don't get me wrong - I'm not saying they're tossers (I'd quite like an M5, actually) ;)

I'm just saying I couldn't care less what they drove, be it an MR2 or a Citroen AX, if they're not actually going to:

a) Use the car to the full extent of its abilities every so often.

B) Return the aforementioned community spirit.

Funk sounds harsh but I see where he is coming from.. only a select few in the UK would admit to coming onto a forum to talk about their MR2's!

Is it just me or is there an increase of elderly ladies driving MR2's? Why do they want all that power?

I love my two and I love talking about it! I just wish we had the 'secret' club that my old mini and my dads old VW camper van had.

Be proud of your mota!

True I have found the majority of mr2 owners dont really give recognition. They actually look a bit jealous when they look over as the look is a very pompous un. But ive only come across 3 turbo owners and strangely enough they go beyond waving and instead all 3 wanted me to pull over so they can check it B) . So imo Turbo owners are ALWAYS enthusiasts cos face it, you gotta be if your mad enough to own one :D . NA UK spec owners are mostly full of dodgy blank stares :(

Funk sounds harsh but I see where he is coming from.. only a select few in the UK would admit to coming onto a forum to talk about their MR2's!

Is it just me or is there an increase of elderly ladies driving MR2's? Why do they want all that power?

I love my two and I love talking about it! I just wish we had the 'secret' club that my old mini and my dads old VW camper van had.

Be proud of your mota!

My wife is 52 and drives my MR2 all week and she loves the car to bits, I'm sorry to say that I find the attitude present on this post very ageist and offensive, sadly it looks like TOC is a young persons forum so therefore It should be left to you!

Got a quick flash off a yellow MR2 whilst driving down a country lane in Worplesdon, Surrey today. Didn't see who was driving it though - Was going too fast. :ph34r: