Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yet Another Problem On The 'rolla...

SimonPG

This car is starting to feel like it has the build quality of a french car :ffs:

So now, every time I press the brake pedal, my side lights come on as well, sometimes constant but other times it flickers, and as this dims the dash lights this is extremely annoying.

Any ideas what it might be?

I thought i might disconnect the Battery to reset the ecu later and see if that fixes anything.

Sound like a short somewhere, someone may have more info than me about this though since I wouldn't no where to start with electrics.

I had an odd issue with my headlights which turned out to be a bad earth but I took it to an auto electrician to find the fault.

I know exactly what your talking about with reliability though I've had my fair share of issues. Nothing like my old s**troen paxo though lul

Sound like a short somewhere, someone may have more info than me about this though since I wouldn't no where to start with electrics.

I had an odd issue with my headlights which turned out to be a bad earth but I took it to an auto electrician to find the fault.

I know exactly what your talking about with reliability though I've had my fair share of issues. Nothing like my old s**troen paxo though lul

Haha, I had a saxo before this as well :rolleyes:

I did replace a brake light a week or so ago though so I might have buggered something myself :g:

Haha, I had a saxo before this as well :rolleyes:

I did replace a brake light a week or so ago though so I might have buggered something myself :g:

I WOULD CHECK THE BULB THAT YOU FITTED sounds like the wrong bulb. Fit the wrong bulb and it sends a feed down to other components and lights them up

check the rear sidelight/brake bulbs...im pretty sure you'll find one of the filiments is broken and is touching the other