Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auto Roll Up Module

badboys44

hi,

has anyone install this module on avensis t25 03-08 without having any problem. coz the main problem i have, is when i lock it goes just a bit up and i have to lock about 4 times to make the window fully closed. can someone post a wiring diagram about how to connect the module or where can i get the one which will fit my car.

thanks,

samad

i'm guessing its to do with your window wiring. I'm no expert BUT have learned a little thanks to INTHENO... A happy chap of the forum who sorted a problem I had with my windows.

Each window has 3 wires (UP - DOWN - AUTO) Not too sure what the exact wire colours. I'm not too sure where you'd connect it BUT would expect you'd either put it behind the driver door panel OR in the footwell on the right hand side. Depending how big it is as there is not much room down there behind the plastic covers.

Would you please send me a link where you bought it from as i'd be interested in fitting this to my car too! Can I ask where your based?

Many thanks

Mike

hi,

has anyone install this module on avensis t25 03-08 without having any problem. coz the main problem i have, is when i lock it goes just a bit up and i have to lock about 4 times to make the window fully closed. can someone post a wiring diagram about how to connect the module or where can i get the one which will fit my car.

thanks,

samad

I attach a wiring diagram of the power window system. I hope that it is the same as your model. You will have to enlarge it to get the detail.

Fitter

post-66293-127538071501_thumb.jpg

hi,

thanks,

samad

I attach a wiring diagram of the power window system. I hope that it is the same as your model. You will have to enlarge it to get the detail.

Fitter

thanks a lot btw im from mauritius and here is the link i bought this module.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AUTO-WINDOW-CLOSER-module-alarm-power-door-locking-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem20b01a1757QQitemZ140393453399QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

cool, looks good, dont think you'll have any problems with it, should be a wire going to the (auto) wire and maybe one going to the (up) wire to enable the auto function know taht it needs going up and not down! Not 100% but sure it gives you more information on what wires you need!

Not sure if i'd 100% trust it to close all the windows as I walk away from the car :-*

cool, looks good, dont think you'll have any problems with it, should be a wire going to the (auto) wire and maybe one going to the (up) wire to enable the auto function know taht it needs going up and not down! Not 100% but sure it gives you more information on what wires you need!

Not sure if i'd 100% trust it to close all the windows as I walk away from the car :-*

you can trust it as i ve install this module on several cars like honda civic, toyota corolla, mazda and so on but on avensis its the first time but its not working properly. its dont close all the window at the same time, its goes one by one. can someone tell me how the auto button work i mean what does it need to go up or down as it use only one wire.

If it only uses one wire i'd try attach it to the "auto wire" on the wiring diagram you'll see up down and auto. This this just sends a current to the window motor that keeps the current running for several seconds or something! If you try this with one wire it'll give you a chance to see if it works!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links