Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2002 Corolla Verso Double Din Install

discount

Hi,

I need some help installing a D/Din stereo & sat nav in my 2002 corolla verso T3. I cant find a fascia anywhere, been to a few `pro` installers and they cant help.

Once i work out how to put pics on my posts it may help.

If anyone can over any advice that would be great!

cheers

Dave

All the links are the same. I just get a board message that sais:

[#10745] Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

i dont understand? i followed the instructions for adding images.

i will keep trying

Sorry. That just linked me to the latest added photos, but there was no photo to your dashboard (or any other dashboard). Surely there must be some pictures available on google that looks similar to yours?

Anyway, to try to help you regardless of that picture, getting fascias for the early corolla verso is a hassle (I've heard). What you need to do is to get some OEM Toyota parts that converts from the Corolla Verso stereo to a standard Toyota stereo.

Is this like your dash?

07_1750915505.jpg

You want it to look like this

med_gallery_79688_986_728149.jpg

The fascia surrounding that single din fascia is a OEM part with part number 55417-13010-B0. Look for no. 1 in a circle. Looks like it's a kit with part number 90468-05135

diag_1u67ICx.png

To add a standard 2-din stereo, you need to add some side "fill-ins" which are available nearly everywhere they sell fascias.

Here's an example: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-MR2-Spyder-Double-Din-Facia-Fascia-Panl-FP-11-08-/170485646239?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_FasciaPlates_SM&hash=item27b1bc839f

No, that is for corolla only, not verso.

In my post above, I mentioned a part number. That is what you want. Trust me on this one. What this part does is to convert to standard Toyota size (like most of their sat nav stereos). All you then need is those side fillers, like the one I linked to.

• 7 months later...

Please help,

I need a fascia like in that picture too. I live in Holland and i have a corolla Verso 2003. With the same dash. My original radio is broken but i can not get the original fascia for a one din radio. Which parts do i need?

My car has the same dashboard as in the pictures in this subject.

Can someone please help me, i'm desperate...

Grtz Harold

Something like this then...

b_con-ct24ty10.jpg

Bing

:thumbsup:

I thinks thats for the normal Corolla? Not for the verso, i ordered one like this, but it's to small... :crybaby:

I thinks thats for the normal Corolla? Not for the verso, i ordered one like this, but it's to small... :crybaby:

The pic has a link from where i found it, if you have a look, it was for the Verso

Bing

:thumbsup:

• 1 year later...

Sorry. That just linked me to the latest added photos, but there was no photo to your dashboard (or any other dashboard). Surely there must be some pictures available on google that looks similar to yours?

Anyway, to try to help you regardless of that picture, getting fascias for the early corolla verso is a hassle (I've heard). What you need to do is to get some OEM Toyota parts that converts from the Corolla Verso stereo to a standard Toyota stereo.

Is this like your dash?

07_1750915505.jpg

You want it to look like this

med_gallery_79688_986_728149.jpg

The fascia surrounding that single din fascia is a OEM part with part number 55417-13010-B0. Look for no. 1 in a circle. Looks like it's a kit with part number 90468-05135

diag_1u67ICx.png

To add a standard 2-din stereo, you need to add some side "fill-ins" which are available nearly everywhere they sell fascias.

Here's an example: http://cgi.ebay.co.u...=item27b1bc839f

Does anybody no which facia adapter was used to convert the hole left by using the Toyota surround in the picture above? Looking at it it looks like the Hilux facia adapter was slotted into it?

• 1 year later...

Hi All,

I am also facing same issue for my car 2002 corolla verso audio facia. I am not able to find it any where,I tried 5 to 6 facia kits. None of them works. Please suggest the correct one.

Thanks

Satish

No, that is for corolla only, not verso.

In my post above, I mentioned a part number. That is what you want. Trust me on this one. What this part does is to convert to standard Toyota size (like most of their sat nav stereos). All you then need is those side fillers, like the one I linked to.

Hi Guru,

I have similar issue like Dave, i am not able to find toyota corolla verso 1.6 vvti 2002 model audio facia. I tried several of them though eBay also i followed your links, that links do not display any images. Please suggest the right one with correct links.

Many Thanks

Satish

If you buy that standard part i mentioned in the thread you quoted, you get an opening for a standard Toyota shaped stereo system. Then to be able to fit a 2-din or a 1-din stereo, simply buy one that looks like this: http://budgetcaraudio.co.uk/ds-ebay/products/fascia/FP-11-03.jpg

But anyway, go to your Toyota dealer and get that original part first, and then get the DIN fascia (if you don't already have one)

• 1 year later...

Hello, i have a toyota corolla verso d4d 2002 and i want to change my autoradio.

If i understand all your post, il have to find the part N°55417-13010-B0 like this and after à DIN FASCIA like the same for HILUX fascia look like this

Thats correct?

anything else for fix them?

Thanks for your help

FP-11-03.jpg

TOY_55417-13010-B0__1_H_LOGO.jpg

• 6 months later...

Contacted my local (Swedish) Toyota dealer for the 55417-13010-B0. Took two days for it to arrive and had to pay ~35 euro. Those white clips mentioned earlier were included.

I mounted the Hilux FP-11-05 directly to the 55417-13010-B0 by drilling small holes and used steel wire + tiny screws to hold them together. The "ear" pieces for connecting the Hilux too the car wouldn't work, but still feels pretty solid.

hilux

*Update*

Upgraded the cheap china stereo to a double din Pioneer unit. Now connected to the car with the same pieces used by the original radio, so now things are not hanging from the front piece :smile:. Fill-ins I got of eBay

• 2 years later...

Hi everyone. Thank you for the useful information posted before.
I want to install a 2 din android head unit. I went with the factory fascia suggested before. (I still need to order the spacers for the sides).
My issue is that using the brackets of the original radio it hangs out like 1-1.5 cm. Has anyone experienced the same?
Tried without the bracket just using the fascia, seems it will fit in properly, not that much space left in the back. But In that case, only the fascia holds the whole unit and that is not something I would like to do.
At this moment it feels like the only solution is to cut  the factory brackets and try to drill holes to match up with the new head unit.

IMG_20180203_105151.jpg

IMG_20180203_105215.jpg

IMG_20180129_162336.jpg

IMG_20180203_105143.jpg

IMG_20180203_105138.jpg

IMG_20180203_104518.jpg

IMG_20180203_104508.jpg

• 1 year later...
On 2/3/2018 at 1:25 PM, Entity said:

Hi everyone. Thank you for the useful information posted before.
I want to install a 2 din android head unit. I went with the factory fascia suggested before. (I still need to order the spacers for the sides).
My issue is that using the brackets of the original radio it hangs out like 1-1.5 cm. Has anyone experienced the same?
Tried without the bracket just using the fascia, seems it will fit in properly, not that much space left in the back. But In that case, only the fascia holds the whole unit and that is not something I would like to do.
At this moment it feels like the only solution is to cut  the factory brackets and try to drill holes to match up with the new head unit.

IMG_20180203_105151.jpg

IMG_20180203_105215.jpg

IMG_20180129_162336.jpg

IMG_20180203_105143.jpg

IMG_20180203_105138.jpg

IMG_20180203_104518.jpg

IMG_20180203_104508.jpg

Hello can i have the inside dimensions fo the fascial ? So i can buy  the correct stereo .