#1 simonjackson

simonjackson

• Registered Member
  • 6 posts
  • Toyota Model: rav4 d4d xt4

Posted 01 June 2010 - 07:24 PM

Toyota B9010 Sat Nav
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP :(
Hi all, i recently picked a toyota in dash satnav. i'll start with everything i have on it.

toyota B9010
Toyota 86662-00910
ref no CQ-XS6770AJ
serial 617257
type EA05A6
E13

I am getting a message on the screen saying ( program cannont be read, please consult to dealer)
i do have a maps disc with it and the part number is as follows (86271-53030) (A)

the unit is not responding to any fuctions keys, it will eject the disc but thats it.
i have tried disconnecting battery, pulling the fuse etc, but nothing seems to make it work.

what i really need to know is, is it likley the unit or the disc is faulty?
i am also looking on the update wesite for maps, but they only state tns models, and i do not know which one i have?
if anyone could help, it would be great,i'm at the end of my teather and really need to sort it out

thanks to all
simon jackson

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 leemallin01

leemallin01

• Registered Member
  • 2 posts
  • Toyota Model: hilux

Posted 08 July 2010 - 07:23 AM

Toyota B9010 Sat Nav
Hi all, i recently picked a toyota in dash satnav. i'll start with everything i have on it.

toyota B9010
Toyota 86662-00910
ref no CQ-XS6770AJ
serial 617257
type EA05A6
E13

I am getting a message on the screen saying ( program cannont be read, please consult to dealer)
i do have a maps disc with it and the part number is as follows (86271-53030) (A)

the unit is not responding to any fuctions keys, it will eject the disc but thats it.
i have tried disconnecting battery, pulling the fuse etc, but nothing seems to make it work.

i am also looking on the update wesite for maps, but they only state tns models, and i do not know which one i have?
if anyone could help, it would be great,i'm at the end of my teather and really need to sort it out

thanks to all
simon jackson

Hi you need your unit re-inisialising by a dealer i had the same problem they have a reboot disc it only takes 5 mins to do

#3 Raphael

Raphael

• Registered Member
  • 3 posts
  • Toyota Model: Rav4 III 2006 Automatic

Posted 14 July 2010 - 08:02 PM

Hi Simon,

I have the same problem. Would you please let me know how you solved this? Can anyone help?

Thanks a lot

RaphaŽl

Toyota B9010 Sat Nav

toyota B9010
Toyota 86662-00910
ref no CQ-XS6770AJ
serial 617257
type EA05A6
E13

thanks to all
simon jackson

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users