Do Not Sell My Personal Information

B9010 In Dash Satellite Navigation

simonjackson

Toyota B9010 Sat Nav

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP :(

Hi all, i recently picked a toyota in dash satnav. i'll start with everything i have on it.

toyota B9010

Toyota 86662-00910

ref no CQ-XS6770AJ

serial 617257

type EA05A6

E13

I am getting a message on the screen saying ( program cannont be read, please consult to dealer)

i do have a maps disc with it and the part number is as follows (86271-53030) (A)

the unit is not responding to any fuctions keys, it will eject the disc but thats it.

i have tried disconnecting Battery, pulling the fuse etc, but nothing seems to make it work.

what i really need to know is, is it likley the unit or the disc is faulty?

i am also looking on the update wesite for maps, but they only state tns models, and i do not know which one i have?

if anyone could help, it would be great,i'm at the end of my teather and really need to sort it out

thanks to all

simon jackson

• 1 month later...

Toyota B9010 Sat Nav

Hi all, i recently picked a toyota in dash satnav. i'll start with everything i have on it.

toyota B9010

Toyota 86662-00910

ref no CQ-XS6770AJ

serial 617257

type EA05A6

E13

I am getting a message on the screen saying ( program cannont be read, please consult to dealer)

i do have a maps disc with it and the part number is as follows (86271-53030) (A)

the unit is not responding to any fuctions keys, it will eject the disc but thats it.

i have tried disconnecting battery, pulling the fuse etc, but nothing seems to make it work.

i am also looking on the update wesite for maps, but they only state tns models, and i do not know which one i have?

if anyone could help, it would be great,i'm at the end of my teather and really need to sort it out

thanks to all

simon jackson

Hi you need your unit re-inisialising by a dealer i had the same problem they have a reboot disc it only takes 5 mins to do

Hi Simon,

I have the same problem. Would you please let me know how you solved this? Can anyone help?

Thanks a lot

Raphaël

Toyota B9010 Sat Nav

toyota B9010

Toyota 86662-00910

ref no CQ-XS6770AJ

serial 617257

type EA05A6

E13

i have tried disconnecting battery, pulling the fuse etc, but nothing seems to make it work.

thanks to all

simon jackson