Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wuhrer-karosseriestyling dealers help!

Ken

Does anyone know if they have a dealer in uk or ireland.I want to put on the front skirt that they do but we have a bit of a language problem on the phone.

i live and work in germany, let me know what your after...conact details etc, i will try and help

mat

Hi mat the address is wuhrer-karosseriestyling,postadresse gopping 5a,84385 egglham.tel (0049)08543601258.The bits that i am after are tat-201 front-ansatz at 218 euros and tat-203 heck-ansatz at 215 euros which i hope are front and rear skirts also cost of shipping and do they take visa or would a check be needed to be sent first.I have already got booster ones fitted but i think the front one looks better and you can add some nice corner splitters and my back one is in a bit of a mess after hitting a new speed bump:o hope you can help us with this one,ken

can you paste the web link in, i cannot find the site..i need to see what im about to ask them, the parts names do appear to be front and rear skirts

send me all the info in CLEAR TEXT, the info is a bit jumbled up

mat

I think it is www.japan-sport-design.de I will e-mail you the photos they sent and it is TAT-201 and TAT-203 i am after also their phone number is again (0049)08543601258

cheers

ken

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links