Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Guess Who,s Back With Toyota! (Nearly)

Manxrav

Hi, probably not directly linked to Rav4 section, but must tell you my Dad,s bought an Urbancruiser. He,s got it from across 6 month old 1.4D AWD model, it looks stunning in black metallic. I,m going to get him to post on TOC forums, he might even liven up the Urbancruiser secton, so you heard it first from me.

Regards Clare

Wow, somebody else who drives an Urban Cruiser :lol:

There are not many of us around

Kingo :thumbsup:

Hi, probably not directly linked to Rav4 section, but must tell you my Dad,s bought an Urbancruiser. He,s got it from across 6 month old 1.4D AWD model, it looks stunning in black metallic. I,m going to get him to post on TOC forums, he might even liven up the Urbancruiser secton, so you heard it first from me.

Regards Clare

Nice to hear from you again Clare! Can't decide if you are a surrogate or associate member of RAV forum if your Dad has an Urban Cruiser. Question is, will he let you take it to bits :thumbsup: My better half fancies one and she hasn't said that about ANY car since she parted with her Justy.

You say that Kingo, we went to Reading on Friday and saw 5!!

I still think Toyota GB have missed a trick by not selling the 2 wheel drive diesel :yes:

I still think Toyota GB have missed a trick by not selling the 2 wheel drive diesel  :yes:

and being at least £2k overpriced.  Nice looking car but just tooooo pricey

and agree about 2WD Oil Burner. :thumbsup:  You can get the Diesel 2WD in Spain, France and Germany for example  :)

Ah - maybe problem with 2WD Diesel and RHD? :help:

Nope - Toyota Ireland sell the 2WD Diesel.  :wacko:

Ah - maybe problem with Toyota GB Marketing Dept  :yes:

Welcome nearly back!

we've hundreds of urban cruisers here in Glasgow - the polis chase them every night!!

Nice to hear from you again and hope all is well with things in IOM.

That's just greedy Duncerduncs...........sounds like you passed our forecourt :lol:

I do agree, 15K is tooooo much for the U.C.

Thanks for feed back. We are on half term next week as it is TT week, so Dad and Mum are going across next week (wednesday) to Heysham to pick it up. The Main Dealer is going to run it across to the ferry terminal for him to pick up. Full credit to him he didn,t bat an eyelid at doing that for them.

My Dad was saying that there are so few for sale on the Toyota website that it wasn,t an easy one. There are plenty of petrol 2 wheel drive but he didn,t want that model. I worked hard on him cause he was interested in the Nissan Juke but when he specced it up he realised you can,t have diesel in a 4 wheel-drive, and on the Tekna grade they haven,t included xenon lights as on the QQ so he wasn,t happy and settled for the UC diesel. I must agree that they are a bit overpriced (4wd) to by new but a 6 month old one is a bit more realistic, and he,s got the urban pack and mudflaps back and front.

No doubt he,ll be scanning E/bay for some goodies to put on to it(him and his motors)

Regards Clare

Welcome nearly back!

Hang on a minute, This young lady dumped us all + her beloved T180, For a younger sporty type with a posh tripple barrel name (BMW) and a Geerman to boot, then left us all in the lurch, now realising that Geermans are pretty boring, she wants to sneak back on here via the back door, with her tail between her legs (Do Manx girls have tails?) and YOU LOT all want to welcome her back with open arms.. :o.......Well so do I, :D welcome nearly back Clare :yahoo: Stew.. (back to the B****rd decorating) Quick PS does Kingo have a "Chip" for the UC yet??

Cheers Stew I thought i was in for a B******ing at first read. No I,ve still got my Beemer but I,m going to see how the UC performs and I could be tempted myself. The Chip idea is one worth thinking about, it might give it that bit of extra oomph we,ll see what Kingo comes up with.

Regards Clare

Quick PS does Kingo have a "Chip" for the UC yet??

Not yet but I'm working on it ;)

ha ha ha, nice one! :thumbsup:

i must admit that i'm back too as i had a small adventure with a mitsubishi L200. now i'm driving a hilux and can really tell you all; TOYOTA RULES! :toast:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links