Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Programming Avensis Key Fob

bluenose49

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me, I bought second hand key fob off e-bay, had anew blade cut and fitted it in then followed all the posts on programming key fobs. managed to get ecu accept remote locking (works fine) but will not accept transponder so cannot start car with key. I have checked how many keys are registered the ecu says 3 keys but will not accept new one, when I follow instructions and leave key turned on for 1 min the red security light flashes twice and then three times and carries on in that sequence for 1 min and then reverts back to one flash approx every second.I have tried several of the different suggested programming sequences to no avail. Could there be a problem with the transponder in the key? hope someone can help me. (this is my first ever post so look forward to your replies)

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links