Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fuel Pump

Murgle

My Hilux Surf is, approx. 1993, the fuel pump needs replacing but I can't find one anywhere. Nobody has spares for Japanese imports unless they're really expensive. I tried local scrap yards but no luck so far. Any ideas?

My Hilux Surf is, approx. 1993, the fuel pump needs replacing but I can't find one anywhere. Nobody has spares for Japanese imports unless they're really expensive. I tried local scrap yards but no luck so far. Any ideas?

Hi Murgle

You don't say what you've got 2.4/3.0

Try these, change the air filter, then the fuel filter, when filling the filter

to restart fill it with ATF not diesel. (drive it hard for 15 miles or so O/D off

ECT on. then try the EGR mod, see my other post. Try www.hiluxsurf.co.uk for parts

there's a few breakers of Surf's there.

Hope this helps.

Gman.

Hi Murgle

You don't say what you've got 2.4/3.0

Try these, change the air filter, then the fuel filter, when filling the filter

to restart fill it with ATF not diesel. (drive it hard for 15 miles or so O/D off

ECT on. then try the EGR mod, see my other post. Try www.hiluxsurf.co.uk for parts

there's a few breakers of Surf's there.

Hope this helps.

Gman.