Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Iq Interior Light Problem

BarryIQ

I got mine here:

LED Bulbs - Interior

Thanks for that Raistlin, It's very bright. Now why couldn't Toyota fit one like that in the first place? There are less parts to the assembly as well. An easy one, but I'm not telling, not to be nasty, there's a lot of expensive breakable plastic in the dome light that needs stripping down. If your not sure how to do it, I suggest you get Tarquin (David) to do you one. :)

• 2 years later...
On 2/17/2014 at 8:32 PM, tarquin said:

Hi There

This is the Modification I do for the Dome light..It is 12 times the rating of the original light and the Led is brought forward so the beam angle is much wider covering all the front cockpit and part of the rear,

David

IMG_0221.jpg

Hi David,

David here too.I just open an account because looks that you found a way to upgrade the IQ central dome and I would be interested to know how it works (I mean if I have to post you the whole dome or just part of it) and how much it would cost. I live in Ireland.

Thanks in advance for your dedicated time.

Kind Regards,

David

Hi David

Thank you for your interest. 

I still do the modification and also 2 mini domes extended to the rear controlled from the main front one. The rear being an add in to place light above tbe rear seats and storage area when the seats are folded. Tbe method is usually that you will post the main Dome to me and i will modify it and return it to you usually with a day turnaround time. Please can you send me your email address by PM on here and i will send you the information

Best Regards

David

• 4 years later...

Hello Tarquin,

I just joined the Forum. Are you still modifying the IQ interior lights by any chance?

Krgds

Tim

• Like 1