Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Front Parking Sensors

goncas_pt

Hi all

Does any one have the front parking sensors monted on the new Avensis 2010? If so, how do they work? Does it have any graphical interface or it's just the sound alarm? I'm sure there will be a switch to turn it on/off, otherwise it would be beeping all morning during the stop and go at the city :-)

Cheers

I think they are pretty much the same system as on the Lexus and they can be turned off but dont need to be as the front ones only operate at very short distances , the rear work in conjunction with the camera and only when the car is in reverse so no problems ! fantastic help when parking .enjoy

drool.gif

I think they are pretty much the same system as on the Lexus and they can be turned off but dont need to be as the front ones only operate at very short distances , the rear work in conjunction with the camera and only when the car is in reverse so no problems ! fantastic help when parking .enjoy

drool.gif

And, on the Lexus, how does it work? Do you have any visual (graphical) interface for it? Is it just beeping, nothing else?

Just beeping, they work in conjunction with a speed sensor so they dont work while you are moving

Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links