Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Has Anyone Tried Out The "ding King Dent Remover" On Their Ave

SAM LOVERS HER TOYOTAS

HI Guys...

Just curious really as to whether anyone has tried using that ding king dent remover tool and managed to successfully remove any dents???? Not sure if anyones asked this question before so hey...all feedbacks much appreciated!

While im on the topic...anyone heard of the simoniz pro scratch remover pen yet? Anyone tried it and does it work???

Bet a lot of you will be say...if its too good to be true...it usually is!!!

Regards...SAmmmmmmmy

HI Guys...

Just curious really as to whether anyone has tried using that ding king dent remover tool and managed to successfully remove any dents???? Not sure if anyones asked this question before so hey...all feedbacks much appreciated!

While im on the topic...anyone heard of the simoniz pro scratch remover pen yet? Anyone tried it and does it work???

Bet a lot of you will be say...if its too good to be true...it usually is!!!

Regards...SAmmmmmmmy

If you mean the sucker pull thing to pull dents out of the body "YES" used one not very succesful, i ended up calling dent devils http://www.dentdevils.co.uk/home.htm for £75 they did a perfect job on my vehicle looks like it was never there. As for the pen no i could not use it on a few stone chips ended useing toyota touch up cost about £14.00 including the laquir as well near enough match too.

Glad to hear it worked for someone...and by looking at them pics what an excellent job too...guess its something you have to know how to use...probably takes a lot of patience i imagine!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links