Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newbie Here, With A Tte Compressor :)

Kev_A

Hi all,

My name's Kev, I'm 26 and I'm from Newcastle Tyne and wear,

Just picked up my 2006 Corolla T-sport TTE Compressor, I swapped my '96 Supra twin turbo BPU for it as I needed something a little more family oriented (baby on the way) but still with a bit of poke ;)

I met up with the guy Chris last night and after checking over each others cars and test driving them, the docs were signed and we did the swap :)

It's done 27,000 miles, serviced every 6000 by Toyota!, Has Toyota bluetooth kit and I-pod adaptor, induction kit, TRD clutch and C-one flywheel. The guy who owned it is a head tech for Toyota in Rochdale, so it's had alot of non-faulty parts replaced under warranty just because he could and been very well cared for!

I'm loving it so far! got a few plans for her, got a BMC induction kit ready to replace the crap cone that's currently there, thinking of Volk CE28's or TE37's with big brakes, full stainless tubular manifold and exhaust & FMIC so far :)

Will post pics ASAP!

enjoy the car and welcome aboard. i love the compressors wish i could afford one:/ alas ill have to make do with my T Sport.

big brakes will be expensive being only 4 stud not the more common 5 stud kits..

in terms of exhaust manifold you're best importing from the US of A. look up PPE headers and check out their supercharged versions. they are the best headers u can buy for the 2zz.

see here: http://www.ppeengineering.com/products/toyota/corollamatrix/2zzgexrs.php

not sure on BMC induction kit but as long as your happy.

enjoy the car and welcome aboard. i love the compressors wish i could afford one:/ alas ill have to make do with my T Sport.

big brakes will be expensive being only 4 stud not the more common 5 stud kits..

in terms of exhaust manifold you're best importing from the US of A. look up PPE headers and check out their supercharged versions. they are the best headers u can buy for the 2zz.

see here: http://www.ppeengineering.com/products/toyota/corollamatrix/2zzgexrs.php

Big brakes are not on my list of priorities as the stock ones are more than enough for now, I'll probably go for better pads and braided lines to start with, the company I have in mind for fabricating my exhaust show far superior workmanship to that of the PPE items ;)

I've nused BMC CDA's on many of my cars including my Supra TT, with no problems at all, extremely good filters and look the part too, best part is the induction is enclosed, with a good air feed they can work wonders :)

Hi Kev, nice to see someone from the NE on here. Sounds like you got a good one there mate, post some pics up!

Oh and that exhaust company be AAS by any chance? :D

Big brakes are not on my list of priorities as the stock ones are more than enough for now, I'll probably go for better pads and braided lines to start with, the company I have in mind for fabricating my exhaust show far superior workmanship to that of the PPE items ;)

I've nused BMC CDA's on many of my cars including my Supra TT, with no problems at all, extremely good filters and look the part too, best part is the induction is enclosed, with a good air feed they can work wonders :)

I looked at them before but wasn't sure about exact fitment, and i couldn't see anywhere for the MAF to go?!

Hi Kev, nice to see someone from the NE on here. Sounds like you got a good one there mate, post some pics up!

Oh and that exhaust company be AAS by any chance? :D

Ah we'll have to meet up mate and yes it would be A.A.S ;)

Sounds good mate, would love to sit in a compressor ;)

Just had a full system fabricated by AAS, but think I may have a small leak at the manifold. Booked in on Monday to get it sorted then gonna get it dynoed see what gains I've made. Although a lad that had the same set up by AAS gained over 20bhp I believe..

Good choice of car. i went for the same partly because its a rare car, which is difficult in Aberdeen considering it's the main city for the oil industry in the UK. i see a few lambo's, ferrari's and other super cars daily, so you can imagine how common it is to see any car worth under £100k. second only to London in terms of people with too much money

even the only zonda in the UK was here (i say 'was' because, http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpressnews/249946/163300k_damage_to_pagani_zonda.html )

anyway, my point is that you would think that it would be great to be surrounded by so many nice cars, but it sucks the proverbial dog's balls. it's almost impossible to get a nice affordable car that there aren't 50 of already. it took me ages and quite a few miles of traveling to get my compressor and there is only 1 other one in Aberdeen.

so congrats mate, i hope you enjoy it and appreciate how uncommon it is

Phoenixz