Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Totoya Sprint Series

MsB

Round 1 on 21st March was held at Rockingham an air of excitement for the seasoned drivers and a looming challenge for the new ones.

The report from the day ishere

The full results from the day arehere

All the photo's are here

The 2nd round on 4th April was held at Barkston Heath, this time competitors were switched back to a clockwise direction, a damp start to the morning made the first few runs a pretty interesting experience

The full report from the day can be found here

Results from the day are here

Photo's are here

Round 3 was at RAF Sculthorpe on 6th June in Norfolk, akin to an autocross track with many surface changes, loose gravelly sections & level changes all in a 2 mile course certainly made it one of the most challenging courses so far.

The full report from the day can be found here

Photo's from the day are here

Round 4 was held back at Barkston Heath on 24th July the course again was reversed and run in an anti-clockwise direction.

The full report from the day can be found here: (awaiting report)

Photo's are here

Round 5 will be held at RAF Woodbridge on 19th September details can be found here:

Round 6 on 16th October will be at Blyton Park in Lincolnshire and will be the TSS’s 1st visit to this venue.

• 4 months later...

I like it.. just don't love it. I LOVE TOYOTA… its just the whole reason i am into old school cars is that i have never gotten used to the more modern body styles. but in all honesty, this successor got me thinking twice. another allure to the original ae86 platform was that they made a seemingly everyday mundane looking box, into a balanced performer.

Nice :)

Will you or Paul be doing some in-car camera filming again? :D

Edit: Ooops, old thread!

• 11 months later...

I am sharing toyota sprint series with you. The TSS Team are delighted to be announcing the 2011 series. Building on the success and remarkable reputation of previous years we have been able to negotiate a fantastic calendar of sprints to make up this years championship.