Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Harly Wax

Hou

One of the main products we were looking at stocking is called Harly Wax

It isn't very well known but we will be doing our best to make it known across the Jap scene!

Here's a few pics from yesterday:

DSCN0643.jpg

DSCN0641.jpg

DSCN0640.jpg

DSCN0639.jpg

DSCN0638.jpg

DSCN0637.jpg

What do you think?

• 3 weeks later...

Autoglym High Definition Wax is possibly better value for money and is acknowledged by many of the "prestige" motor manufactures as the leading brand

http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/autoglym/high-definition-wax.aspx

I've used Autoglym for a very long time Steve and I have not found it to be as good as Harly. It's not bad, but it certainly ain't great. I use the leather conditioner and that's about it.

Diamond Brite was an awesome product.... only problem was it was lethal if you put your nose to close to the bottle. :lol:

Autoglym High Definition Wax is possibly better value for money and is acknowledged by many of the "prestige" motor manufactures as the leading brand

Steve Steve Steve,

Why do you do this?

The HD wax is FAR more expensive (£40 on your link compared with £17 for the Harly from us), plus you only get 150g instead of the 400g of the Harly.

Also Autoglym is only regarded as better by the likes of Astin Martin etc due to contracts that have been in place for years, the money thrown at these companies for them to use the stuff and basic advertising!

The company I work for has the royal warrent for the made to measure clothing for the royal household. Does not mean we are the best, or the cheapest, but we got in there early, got the warrent and pay a lot of money to keep it as it is very good selling point!

Steve Steve Steve,

Why do you do this?

The HD wax is FAR more expensive (£40 on your link compared with £17 for the Harly from us), plus you only get 150g instead of the 400g of the Harly.

Also Autoglym is only regarded as better by the likes of Astin Martin etc due to contracts that have been in place for years, the money thrown at these companies for them to use the stuff and basic advertising!

The company I work for has the royal warrent for the made to measure clothing for the royal household. Does not mean we are the best, or the cheapest, but we got in there early, got the warrent and pay a lot of money to keep it as it is very good selling point!

Mark, Mark, Mark :P ;)

The link that I posted was purely random to illustrate the product...........which by the way is supplied as a full kit with applicators and cloths...........and can be found for much less on the open market than the price shown in the link.

I posted it on a public forum to demonstrate that other quality waxes are available to TOC members besides Harly wax. I am entitled to do that! :)

Companies such as Aston Martin, Jaguar and other prestigious marques would not continue to endorse Autoglym if the quality standards had fallen.......Autoglym HD Wax is still rated as one of the best quality and value waxes widely available on the general market.

Applicators and cloth cost a few quid if that. The cheapest from a quick eBay search seems to be £27, which is £10 more then the Harly for 250g less wax

You are entitled to point out any other waxes you feel that is fine, it was the comment of better value which threw me :wacko:

The companies using it will be contract bound to endorse it, and yes the product could do well but there are far better products out there for the price - Ones I do not sell: Dodo, chemical guys etc

Most people buy autoglym because they know the name, I know I used to, but having tried names I have never heard of I have changed my views.

pm me your address and I will send you a sample of the harly wax, maybe it is time to open your eyes too :P

AutoExpress have a couple of wax and polish tests on their website. They Recommend Simoniz original wax at £7.99 and Turtle Wax Platinum Extra Gloss at £9.99 for 500ml

Polishes and waxes (25 tested) http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/products/product_awards/247999/polishes_waxes.html

Polishes (50 tested) http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/products/products/207997/car_polish.html

So as with all products, you pays yer money and takes yer choice.

:thumbsup:

Some good reviews there although some interesting choices of what they tested. Might ogffer them a tin of Harly to test one issue.

I get all my reviews and help from detailers world. They are real world detailers and valeters. They review products that they actually use in their line of work :)