Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auris Tte Spoiler For Sale

Toyota89

Toyota Auris TTE (Toyota Team Europe) Spoiler

I have for sale a brand new and boxed Toyota Auris TTE Spoiler in Silver Steel. Was for my girlfriends car but we've now sold it and never got around to fitting it.

Retail Price according to EAPM: £402 inc. VAT

PART NUMBER: PZ439-E9474-GF

PAINT CODE: 1C0

Im selling for £185 delivered to UK

PM me if intrested,

Thanks For Looking

A_022f281.jpg

Will get an actual picture of spoiler up in the next few days!

Be Carefull with these owner, dont trust him, I pay him on June for 30mm Lowerings Springs for my Auris and I didnt received it, I send a lot of Private Message and no answer...

Regards

Why not to make a report to the admin of the forum then? Did you manage to get your money back? Paid using PayPal or what?

Why didn't you complain in the topic where he's selling the springs aswell if you got fooled by a seller? I think other members would've wanted to hear your story before ordering their springs! But you open your mouth only after many months, seems strange to me.

In view of post #2 above

Is this spoiler REALLY a private sale?

You do seem to have a lot of Brand new Toyota parts for sale..........and a TOYOTA Tech too?

Trading on here requires the purchase of an "Authorised Traders" licence.

WinterS: i still have proof of postage if you would like another copy.

adam: i dont need to look on the ''Toyota Website'' i work for Toyota, and that price is if you buy a brand new car and have that as an optional upgrade :)

I'm not a trader this was purchased by me, never got round to fitting so its for sale. I also have 100% positive eBay feedback if you wish too take a look.

WinterS: i still have proof of postage if you would like a copy.

adam: i dont need to look on the ''Toyota Website'' i work for Toyota.

I'm not a trader this was purchased by me, never got round to fitting so its for sale. I have 100% positive ebay feedback if you wish too have a look.

You clearly overcharge people then by.... £125?

I'm not a trader this was purchased by me, never got round to fitting so its for sale. I have 100% positive ebay feedback if you wish too have a look.

£275 is price for a fitted spoiler when you BUY the car from new ;)

£402 is retail price.

£402 is retail price.

It really isn't, rang my local Toyota dealer about it 3 days ago as I'm interested in having one put on me car :)

I'm not a trader this was purchased by me, never got round to fitting so its for sale. I also have 100% positive ebay feedback if you wish too take a look.

Please.... that would confirm you're only selling random bits that you personally own and not regularly trading in Toyota parts...

Seems funny that they are only £190 brand new painted in Silver Steel, including delivery on flea-bay????

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-AURIS-TTE-GENUINE-SPOILER-/150493015740?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item230a152ebc

If its your advert on Flea-Bay, then why are you quoting more ££££££'s for TOC members???

If it's not your advert on Flea-Bay, then perhaps you should look at your prices?

no its not him, his eBay name is civicvtec15 but hes only got 4 things listed

£402 is retail price.

It really isn't, rang my local Toyota dealer about it 3 days ago as I'm interested in having one put on me car :)

Well if thats the case then go and get one fit there then & stop thread crapping if you have no intention of purchasing ;)

WinterS: i still have proof of postage if you would like another copy.

adam: i dont need to look on the ''Toyota Website'' i work for Toyota, and that price is if you buy a brand new car and have that as an optional upgrade :)

I'm not a trader this was purchased by me, never got round to fitting so its for sale. I also have 100% positive ebay feedback if you wish too take a look.

Then why i dont have my springs? why you dont answer to my emails, I told you my paypal to give my money back...

I have for sale a brand new and boxed Toyota Auris TTE Spoiler in Silver Steel. Was for my girlfriends car but we've now sold it and never got around to fitting it.

Retail Price: £402 inc. VAT

Im selling for 250 delivered to UK

PM me if intrested,

Thanks For Looking

A_022f281.jpg

retail price a load of crap, when I bought mine 18monts ago they was £200 + vat at our local Toyota dealer + fitting or fit it yourself

£402 is retail price.

Well if thats the case then go and get one fit there then & stop thread crapping if you have no intention of purchasing ;)

Just bringing my findings to the attention of others :)

Retail Price: £402 inc. VAT

Im selling for 250 delivered to UK

PM me if intrested,

Thanks For Looking

A_022f281.jpg

retail price a load of crap, when I bought mine 18monts ago they was £200 + vat at our local Toyota dealer + fitting or fit it yourself

hi all

on toyota site the spoiler is £208 not painted. no mention of VAT, dealer fitting time 0.65 hrs.part number on toyota site is PZ439 -E9474-AB.this is different to the one offered here which finishes GF.

maybe you can order from factory ready painted.

as offered on e bay box unopened but still painted.i queried this as was told to read advert.which says unopened.

where is promised picture.

to get picture then box has to be opened.

These spoilers when ordered from your local Toyota dealer are around £200 + vat and you order the correct one for your car including colour as they come painted from the factory. It takes around half hour to fit and is very very easy to do. Yes I know what I am talking about as I ordered / bought one of these 18 months ago.

Yeah spoiler comes painted from factory and is bolted into the cardboard box.

Lowered Price to 185 delivered to the UK. On Toyota's EAPM (Electronic Accessories Parts Manual) it is still listed as £402. Maybe its not updated, as some of you seem to be getting for £200. :)

These spoilers when ordered from your local Toyota dealer are around £200 + vat and you order the correct one for your car including colour as they come painted from the factory. It takes around half hour to fit and is very very easy to do. Yes I know what I am talking about as I ordered / bought one of these 18 months ago.

hi

as i said on the toyota site it says £208 and when pay for it online there is no mention of VAT.

the officiel fitting time is as i said 0.65 hours.which is about the same as yours.

there does not seem to be an option for ready painted.but i am sure your correct.

just done a dummy run on the site right up to giving card details still no mention of vat.the price is £200.98 not £208.

toyotaq.jpg

Taken from Toyota.co.uk :)

But yeh, the amended price is better

hi

try WWW.TOYOTADIRECTPARTS.CO.UK

Okay, now answer to me in #14

Please deal with this by PM!

Topic Closed :)