7 replies to this topic

#1 dave.m

dave.m

Top Rank Poster!

• TOC Supporter Plus
  • 5,323 posts
  • First Name:Dave
  • Gender*:Male
  • Toyota Model: Had 2 Rav's, Now got a 3rd one!!!!!!(2011 4.3 XT-R D4D)
  • Year: 2011

Posted 22 September 2010 - 11:35 AM

See link -

My link

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 KPARRIS-JONES

KPARRIS-JONES

Top Rank Poster!

• TOC Supporter Plus
  • 7,790 posts
  • Toyota Model: Early Spec GTi-16 4A-GE
Contributor

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:27 PM

Basically Toyota has yet again been shafted by Euro Emissions regulations. They are aiming their green gun at the wrong bloody things!!! Cars do so little damage in comparison to so many other things. Please, piss off ans find something useful to do instead of removing all fun cars from the roads.

Good Lord this sort of thing gets me so steamed... oh when I come to power...

:censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor:

#3 dawesy

dawesy

Midlands Meet Co-ordinator

• Super Moderator
  • 4,712 posts
  • Toyota Model: corolla gti 3S-GTE (RIP), 1994 Rev3 MR2 Turbo, 2010 Prius T Spirit

Posted 28 September 2010 - 04:45 PM

to be fair I don't think its an issue with green policy's as such I mean ford get away with making the Focus RS (550 per year road tax!!!)
its more the fact that Toyota seem to want only to make cars for the Hippy, tree hugging population of the world.
driving pleasure doesn't come into the design criteria :( (this is my own personal opinion which I am entitled to )

#4 reidy

reidy

VVTL-I

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • First Name:Stewart
  • Toyota Model: Corolla T Sport
  • Year: 2004

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:06 PM

to be fair I don't think its an issue with green policy's as such I mean ford get away with making the Focus RS (550 per year road tax!!!)
its more the fact that Toyota seem to want only to make cars for the Hippy, tree hugging population of the world.
driving pleasure doesn't come into the design criteria :( (this is my own personal opinion which I am entitled to )

I've noticed that, look back at the cars Toyota was producing 15-20 years ago and compare them to the ones they're producing today

#5 KPARRIS-JONES

KPARRIS-JONES

Top Rank Poster!

• TOC Supporter Plus
  • 7,790 posts
Contributor

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:18 PM

You do have a point Lee. I am just paranoid since the death of the Type-R Brand.. :(

#6 theyarisman

theyarisman

• Registered Member
  • 1 posts
  • Toyota Model: yaris

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:50 PM

hi guys my names robert but you guys can call me robby. I really like the toyota yaris its pretty much the best car in the world if you dont agree then gtfo lol. if you dont agree you are practically blind lol but for reals its design is so advanced for its time that everyone iin the world should just get one. i mean look at who drives them michael jordan, sstone cold steve austin, and randy savage. Thanks for your time feedback is very appreciated. GET A YARIS!!!!

#7 Phoenix999

Phoenix999

Top Rank Poster!

• TOC Supporter Plus
  • 3,966 posts
  • First Name:Steve
  • Toyota Model: Auris Excel Touring Sport Auto
  • Year: 2013

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:59 PM

hi guys my names robert but you guys can call me robby. I really like the toyota yaris its pretty much the best car in the world if you dont agree then gtfo lol. if you dont agree you are practically blind lol but for reals its design is so advanced for its time that everyone iin the world should just get one. i mean look at who drives them michael jordan, sstone cold steve austin, and randy savage. Thanks for your time feedback is very appreciated. GET A YARIS!!!!

Ah right.... a FT86 thread and we have this :blink: I wonder if our new man has been smoking something funny :huh: :lol:

#8 KPARRIS-JONES

KPARRIS-JONES

Top Rank Poster!

• TOC Supporter Plus
  • 7,790 posts
Contributor

Posted 21 October 2010 - 10:25 PM

:lol: Seconded :P

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users