Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Confused About The Current Market

Moto JJ

hey guys

Could anyone advice how much the 7th gen Celica (e.g. an 02 reg)is worth nowadays? I've been really confused with the big ranges in prices.

Wondering if anyone could give me some pointers towards the real on-the-road value?

Many thnx

JJ

hey guys

Could anyone advice how much the 7th gen Celica (e.g. an 02 reg)is worth nowadays? I've been really confused with the big ranges in prices.

Wondering if anyone could give me some pointers towards the real on-the-road value?

Many thnx

JJ

It depends mate a lot on spec, mileage and condition etc... I share the same views as I recently bought my 2000 plate for £3500, I thought I'd paid over the odds, but mine has both the premium and sport pack add ons, plus the owner had recently just spent £600 on new 18 inch wheels and tyres, so I think he's added a few £ to get some money back on the wheels, which is fair enough. The car is mint as well.

I've seen 2000 plate Gen 7's gor for less than £2000, and and some are going for around the same price as mine, I went for the best one I could afford and so ended up paying top money for it, however I've yet to see one as nice as mine where I live and it does get lots of attention with the wheels etc, so to me its worth it...