Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo -Water Leaking Into Boot & Rear Footwells

motoxxx3

Hi my Toyota Aygo is a 2008 getting water in the boot we have checked the rubber seal on the boot and its still coming in and we have sealed all the lights and is coming in on both sides still and we have also sealed the break light at the top and suggestions ?

Have you sealed around the two vents behind the rear bumper? They are the other common place

• 1 year later...

33094931861_5a92e4f66e_c.jpg

Watch this little rascal for leaking!

• 5 years later...

Hi.

No one had mentioned the problem I have just found searching for the source of the leak in my wife's Aygo. There is a hole from the boot out into the wheel arch. From the factory it appears to be covered by a sticker. Driver side only apoarently, just above where the shock/suspension fixes.20230130_110445.thumb.jpg.d907773d2f3019af645d352977f23bca.jpg20230130_110204.thumb.jpg.92ba957c6a68b48103ec87dfb5bd7204.jpg

Stu.

Edited by Stuart Davis
Add photos
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

2015 aygo. 

Boot soaked. 4 door model 

Removed rear lights and cleaned the area. Removed inside trim covering wheel arch etc all way up to roof panel.

Heavy rain overnight so went to check. Water pouring from roof lining. Where is the water coming from????

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links