Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Tyres

sisaven

Greetings to all,

Has anyone had = Dunlop SP Sport Fast Response 185/60 R15 H - Tyres, fitted to their Mk2 1.3 Petrol. Manual. YARIS,

If so = Your Opinions on Road Holding, Wet/Dry Breaking, etc. would be Greatly Appreciated,--- Many Thanks.

Mines running on Bridgestone High Performance Tyres 185/55 R15

in the wet and dry the tyres are very responsive also cornering is amazing in both weather conditions, no sliding or anything just grips even when cornering at 118mph

Just got 4 Bridgestones on mine....seem ok...but there again a tyre is a tyre to me,.

Question..... why sportie high performance tyres on a standard yaris?...seems a waste of money .

I have the Fast Response, can't remember what size though. The dealer fitted them as the premium choice of the fixed price deal that Toyota have. They're really good in the wet or dry and I drive pretty briskly. I've ordinary SP Sports on the back but I'll replace them with these when they need changing.

Cheers

Gordie

I have the Fast Response, can't remember what size though. The dealer fitted them as the premium choice of the fixed price deal that Toyota have. They're really good in the wet or dry and I drive pretty briskly. I've ordinary SP Sports on the back but I'll replace them with these when they need changing.

Cheers

Gordie

Thanks for your response Gordie - ,Very helpful. - All the online reviews I have read rate them highly in the Premium Tyre range, but I have not read a review of a "Yaris" driver amongst them, - (Many other small/ medium cars, but no Yaris drivers) - also they are very competitively priced within that range. Thanks Again..... Dave.

Mines running on Bridgestone High Performance Tyres 185/55 R15

in the wet and dry the tyres are very responsive also cornering is amazing in both weather conditions, no sliding or anything just grips even when cornering at 118mph

I assume your tyre Test Report above was conducted after a few circuits on "Silverstone Race Circuit" - as cornering at "118mph" on Public Roads may be considered highly Dangerous, and Irresponsible by the Vast Majority of Drivers on this Forum, not to mention its Illegality.

lol...

i hope the above comment is also a joke, the tsport (or any other standard yaris in perfect condition) would need miles of clear, straight track/road, with good conditions to obtain anything like 118mph (that's true mph, not what the speedo says), let alone at silverstone or cornering. enough with the sillyness and back to TYRES!

I have also heard great reviews of the Dunlop SP Sport, another good alternative is the Uniroyal Rainsport 2 for the yaris. lots of members have both tyres, all with good comments!

I considrered buying a set of these last time, but as i only needed 2new fronts i went for the matching Avon VZ3's that i have fitted to the back of the car.

These are fantastic tyres for my sr, maybe when i need another set i'll try the Dunlops.

Mine are 195/50/15 btw and the car handles amazing with these on. :D

Yaris T-Sport03, cornering at 118mph?? Is it turbocharged? :lol:

Close mate it was at goodwood race circuit they have a sweeping corner and goes amazing

It's a 1.8turbo charged mate been converted.

Sounds interesting, show us all the piccies then! :thumbsup:

No not tht mate, similar engine bay though, plus mines phase 2, who's us tht? Looks smart

I've got some Good Year Duragrips on mine and highly recommend them. Very good tyres and will last miles too!