Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cant Find My Fuse Box - Please Help

Dan aygo

Hello to all :unsure: new here and having a bit of trouble with my Toyota aygo so joined to see if you fantastic people could aid me with my troubles. :help:

I have a Aygo Sport model, 2006, I have owned it and driven it everyday now for a little over a month and couldnt be happier. Apart from this morning when I opened up my drivers side window to clear a spiders web from my mirror then tried to close the window and it stopped about three inches from closing :crybaby:

I have electric windows in my model and am trying to sort out the problem myself so on the way to work I purchased a set of fuses from the garage thinking that would be what the problem is (it still could be).

The new problem I have is locating the fuse box. :ffs: I spent have my lunch break doing hand stands and cartwheels in the front seats of the car trying to find the fuse box, but have had no success :wacko:

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated

Hello to all :unsure: new here and having a bit of trouble with my Toyota aygo so joined to see if you fantastic people could aid me with my troubles. :help:

I have a Aygo Sport model, 2006, I have owned it and driven it everyday now for a little over a month and couldnt be happier. Apart from this morning when I opened up my drivers side window to clear a spiders web from my mirror then tried to close the window and it stopped about three inches from closing :crybaby:

I have electric windows in my model and am trying to sort out the problem myself so on the way to work I purchased a set of fuses from the garage thinking that would be what the problem is (it still could be).

The new problem I have is locating the fuse box. :ffs: I spent have my lunch break doing hand stands and cartwheels in the front seats of the car trying to find the fuse box, but have had no success :wacko:

Hi there.

Don't know exactly which fuse it will be but......

Some fuses are located to the sides of your speedo.

If you turn your steering wheel to the right about 90 degrees, you will see a cross-headed screw

where the speedo cowl joins the lower cowl which goes under the wheel.

Remove that screw and the one on the other side, lift off the speedo cowl then you will see about 12 fuses.

Perhaps its one of those.

I'll try to find a picture.

Ian.

Here is the screw...... http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=64418

Pics of the fuses...... http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=62505&st=0&p=610372&hl=fuses&fromsearch=1entry610372

Looking at the owners manual, the power window fuse is the 2nd fuse from the top, right-hand side.

EDIT:- I can see from here, you've bought the wrong (too big) fuses ! :rolleyes:

Hi there.

Don't know exactly which fuse it will be but......

Some fuses are located to the sides of your speedo.

If you turn your steering wheel to the right about 90 degrees, you will see a cross-headed screw

where the speedo cowl joins the lower cowl which goes under the wheel.

Remove that screw and the one on the other side, lift off the speedo cowl then you will see about 12 fuses.

Perhaps its one of those.

I'll try to find a picture.

Ian.

Here is the screw...... http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=64418

Pics of the fuses...... http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=62505&st=0&p=610372&hl=fuses&fromsearch=1entry610372

Looking at the owners manual, the power window fuse is the 2nd fuse from the top, right-hand side.

EDIT:- I can see from here, you've bought the wrong (too big) fuses ! :rolleyes:

Thanks for that :thumbsup: , no wonder I couldnt find it, didnt realise I would have to go to all that effort but hopefully it will work. Thanks again :)

Didnt work unfortunately :crybaby: gonna have to bite the bullet and send it to a garage to get fixed but thanks for the reply.

There are TWO fuses for the powerwindows!

One is on either side of the speedo and is a small blade-type fuse, the other

one is a special model with two spades in a tubular housing with a transparent

window on the end. This fuse lives on the BACK of the speedo between the

plugs with all the wires. It's either brown or green, I'm not sure.

Have a look at your manual: bot the fusemodel and -location are in there...