Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

To Get Fit...

Jimlad

good advice viper... to run the 100m in 10secs i imagine ur pretty well built anyway...  :thumbsup:

I used to be a quick sprinter also before I snapped tendons out of my knee cap :(

but anyone considering being a fireman does need a certain amount of muscle in order to lug people and hoses, axes etc for long periods of time.... and of course he needs the stamina/endurance as you've mentioned

it's hard to pinpoint exactly what jim should be doing, but he surely can't go wrong with a combination of muscle mass and endurance training for the job he's applying for  :group-cuddles:

sam

It was a few years ago now..but yeah.. used to love the 100m and 400m

All came to a crashing halt at uni... women...I dunno!

Can't remember much, but on my way home...ahem..fell down the damn stairs and broke

my ankle...not at all gracefull! Not been the same isnce really.

Your right though, you do need muscle mass, and stamina...but it's important to get "fit" first before looking at the specific requirements and the ultimate goal.

Ses me sat ere, nearing the bottom of a bottle of wine <hic> Sad really...probably won't set foot in a pair

of spikes again!

Vipes.

jim u need,.....

1. to be focussed, and committed

2. to eat healthy

3. to train hard

4. to take cleunbuterol :thumbsup:

not banned by the IOC (i think). asthmatic drug that has a side effect of building muscle and burning fat!!!! - terrible, terrible side effect :D

all, and i mean all athletes and bodybuilders take it - and dont let the bull :censor: press or passing drugtests make u believe otherwise.

clenbuterol is indeed a 'legal' form of anabolic steroid and you can see massive gains quickly if you desire.... but if you want to know some of the facts and figures that put me off taking it then you should read this:

clenbuterol report

thanks for all the info folks... will let you know when I seriously get started.

I am a member of a good gym where I used to live, but the gym here is pap. Still looking for a good one.

as for cleunbuterol ..... doesn't sound good

i didnt even read the report but i was a competitive bodybuilder years ago, i was under 18 yorkshire champ and 2nd in the uk in 1989.

ive taken everything! including clenbuterol and the only side effects u will get are (and bear in mind not everyone suffers) photophobia, which is intloerance to light and u can get a headache similar to a hangover, trembling of the extremities ie fingers, for about 2 weeks at the start of your course, and occasionally cramping.

small price to pay for the gains :D :thumbsup:

jim the main thing u gotta do to get fit is stop eating bluddy haggis :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links