Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alarm Problems!

Youngy

:help: HI, I HAVE A CELICA VVTI AND JUST RECENTLY I HAVE HAD MY WINDOWS TINTED....VERY NICE I MIGHT ADD. BUT NOW EVER SINCE THIS WORK IVE HAD MY ALARM SOUNDING 4 NO APPARENT REASON. I EVEN ARM IT 'WITHOUT' INTERIOR PROTECTION AND THE BLEEDER STILL GOES OFF? ANY BRILL REMEDYS U PEOPLE? THANKS.

:thumbsup: THANKS M8. TAKING IT TO TOYOTA 2M0 SO THEY CAN HAVE A LOOK. ILL MENTION TO THEM WHAT U SAID AND ILL HAVE A LOOK B4 I GO. CHEERS.

there are people in the car, you cant see them cos you have tinted the windows,

water may have got on the the alarm electrons as they where butting the tints on

:lol: HEY YOUR DEAD RIGHT. ILL TURF EVERYONE OUT B4 I ARM IT THEN..GOOD IDEA HA HA HA. WHERE ABOUTS ARE THESE ELECTRONS THEN?

:ffs: TOOK IT 2 TOYOTA THEY SPENT 3 HRS ON IT, ''TESTED 2 SATISFACTION'' THEY SAID. GOT IT HOME, ARMED IT, AND YES IT WENT OFF 4 NO REASON :censor: WISH I NEVER GOT EM DONE NOW. THIS MEANS ANOTHER TRIP 2 TOYOTA. I SAID IT COULD B WATER ON THE 'ELECTRONICS' (THANKS VMAIL) BUT THEY NEVER LISTEN TO THE CUSTOMER....THEY'RE ALLEGEDLY TRAINED. ANYMORE BRIGHT IDEAS??? OH WELL WATCH THIS SPACE U PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

I put my own alarm in, its not difficult

Do you get FULL alarm or just quiet beeping ( Secondary)?

I found recently that if you leave your car unarmed & interior light on, it will sound the secondary alarm!

:unsure: Alarm seems to have sorted it self out. Hasnt sounded now 4 2 days. Must of been water on the electronics or somat and dried out now. Who knows? Thanks 4 all your replys.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links