Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pollen Filter On 2010 Avensis Estate

Crustynuggets

Can any of you fine people tell me where the cabin pollen filter is on the 2010 Avensis?

As an air conditioning engineer I'm planning to do all the routine air conditioning and ventilation maintenance myself.

Cheers. :thumbsup:

Crusty,

Unless MrT radically changed his engineerification of the system, I would hazard a guess it is still behind your glovebox and a dead easy job to do. I stand to be corrected from layout of my previous T3X of 2006 vintage. It is well posted and answered pictorially in Avensis forum.

Big Kev :thumbsup:

Cheers mate. I'm still a bit new to this forum, so I'll try and find it and take a look. :thumbsup:

Cheers mate. I'm still a bit new to this forum, so I'll try and find it and take a look. :thumbsup:

Hi mate and welcome to the forum, I agree with Big Kev on this one.

I hope you stick with the forum as we could do with a good aircon tech on here :yes:.

Regards, Pete.

Aye Pete....and ah wullnae be shy in inviting him over to Rav 4 for a natter on aircon too !!!! :lol:

Crusty, if pictorial Avensis guide hard to find in Avensis forum, one of our Rav goorooz, Anchorman, did a good one on Rav, pretty much same procedure. Granny and Eggs moment....filters are directional, don't ya know....

bIG kEV :thumbsup:

Aye Pete....and ah wullnae be shy in inviting him over to Rav 4 for a natter on aircon too !!!! :lol:

Crusty, if pictorial Avensis guide hard to find in Avensis forum, one of our Rav goorooz, Anchorman, did a good one on Rav, pretty much same procedure. Granny and Eggs moment....filters are directional, don't ya know....

To Big Kev, I dinna ken what yer onaboot laddie, I need a translater, can ye gimmie the Broons email address they may help me oot.:unsure::naughty:.

Regards Pete :help:.

Don't get me started on filters. The amount I still find fitted the wrong way round on industrial air handling units never ceases to amuse me......

To Big Kev, I dinna ken what yer onaboot laddie, I need a translater, can ye gimmie the Broons email address they may help me oot.:unsure::naughty:.

Regards Pete :help:.

Pete.....they once lived in Downing Street....The Broons are now living in cognito, back in Kirkcaldy....

Big Kev :yes:

• 6 years later...

Anyone know how i can post on this forum cant fiqure it out?

Want to ask does anyone know where to get bodystyling for a  t4 2012 d4d estate avensis?

Thanks

Already replied in your other post with the following:

Personally I think my Tourer looks body kitted enough, but it is down to personal taste. Good luck in finding what you are looking for.