• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• balli hi

• Raistlin

• bothwell_buyer

• Parts-King

I can't say i blame you for taking the pizz Raist , i know i would if the situation was the other way around , so fill your boots mate , it would be rude not to :lol:

In the coming weeks you might want to add Newcastle & Everton to your list of victors over the Chels , the wheels have come off , its all gone Pete Tong :nopity: the end is nigh :help2: , 10 players let go in the summer and only 2 brought in , one picks up a serious injury ruling him out for the season ( your mate and mine " Yossi " ) and the other is crap " Ramires " quite frankly one of the worst players i have ever seen in a Chelsea shirt , he has the physique of a small boy , the opposition simply have to blow on him and he falls over and they paid 18 million quid for him :lol2: , Ray Wilkins Sacked for no apparent reason , Ancelotti considering his position by taking advice from the league managers association , No Lampard , JT , Alex , Essien , Joe Cole let go for free :wacko: ............... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: I'm off to slit me wrists , good bye cruel world :eek: ...............Yeah Right :lol:

Erm Raist , have you ever heard of a female soul singer called Millie Jackson ? .... thought not , but here's a little ditty she wrote , i'm sure you'll like it , and as the late great Kenny Everet would say " it's all done in the best possible taste " :lol: the title is spelt with a ph and not an f , so it aint swearing :lol::thumbsup:

Enjoy :lol: :lol2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1rgI78cI9A

Knew you'd like it :lol:.... looking forward to wednesday ?

Uefa Champions League

Rangers v Man Utd , 19:45

My predictions for chelsea's remaining P.L fixtures

I always have been the eternal pessimist where chelsea are concerned :lol: and more so now than ever , Andy Jacobs ( Talksport Radio 1089am ) has nothing on me :help:

28 Sun 13:30 PREM A 2-0 to Newcastle United Sky

December 2010

4 Sat 15:00 PREM H 1-2 to Everton

8 Wed 19:45 CPLG A 0-3 to Marzeille Sky

12 Sun 16:00 PREM A 1-5 to Tottenham Hotspur Sky

19 Sun 16:00 PREM H 1-4 to Manchester United Sky

27 Mon 20:00 PREM A 2-2 arzenal Sky

29 Wed 19:45 PREM H 1-2 to Bolton Wanderers

January 2011

2 Sun 13:30 PREM H 1-1 Aston Villa Sky

5 Wed 19:45 PREM A 1-2 to Wolverhampton Wanderers

15 Sat 15:00 PREM H 2-1 Blackburn Rovers

24 Mon 20:00 PREM A 0-3 to Bolton Wanderers Sky

February 2011

1 Tue 19:45 PREM A 2-2 Sunderland

5 Sat 15:00 PREM H 2-1 Liverpool

12 Sat 15:00 PREM A 2-1 to Fulham

26 Sat 15:00 PREM H 2-1 Birmingham City

March 2011

5 Sat 15:00 PREM A 3-3 Blackpool

19 Sat 15:00 PREM H 1-3 to Manchester City

April 2011

2 Sat 15:00 PREM A 1-2 to Stoke City

9 Sat 15:00 PREM H 2-0 Wigan Athletic

16 Sat 15:00 PREM A 1-3 West Bromwich Albion

23 Sat 15:00 PREM H 2-0 West Ham United

30 Sat 15:00 PREM H 1-3 to Tottenham Hotspur

May 2011

7 Sat 15:00 PREM A 0-4 to Manchester United

14 Sat 15:00 PREM H 3-2 Newcastle United

22 Sun 16:00 PREM A 2-0 to Everton

Knew you'd like it :lol:.... looking forward to wednesday ?

Uefa Champions League

Rangers v Man Utd , 19:45

A scrappy game but still... One Nil , One Nil, One Nil, One Nil....

Wayne-Rooney-Manchester-United-Champions-Leag_2533778.jpg

No complaints ! , but are United really firing just yet , they seem to be playing ok to bad in most games yet are unbeaten in all competitions .......looks like they'll hoover up this year then :censor:

I guess Rooney just didn't like the Rangers fans booing him.

• 2 weeks later...

I think i might just go into hiding for a month or so , i have become even more depressed than those sorry sod liverpool fans at the start of the season , whilst they have been saved from going out of business and whats makes it worse by a Chelsea season ticket holder ( Martin Broughton ) they have actually kicked on and began to turn their season around , whilst chelsea's season has imploded and i fear about to get a lot worse in the next four fixtures, Spurs away , Man-u Home , Arzenal away , and Bolton home :crybaby: nil points me suspects , its all too much to take :crybaby: our fall has happened a lot quicker than Liverpools which has been a steady decline over 2 seasons or so , ours has come about since the sunderland game and subsequently one win out of the last six games , i could be wrong and Chelsea will turn things around and win most of those fixtures but i would'nt hold your breath , i attend every home game and some away and quite frankly our game has declined to such an extent that you could be forgiven for thinking you were watching a pub team at times , a lot of the blame has to go to Ancelotti , he never changes the shape of the team unless injuries dictate , he keeps starting with drogba and anelka up front sometimes adding kalou into the fray by doing this it leaves us light in midfield with only Mikel who sits infront of the back four and essien , thanks to injuries they are joined by Ramires , please if there is a god a ruddy great hole will open up and he will fall into it and disappear for good , but instead the hole opens up in our midfield wide enough for two buses to slot through side by side , its so easy for teams to press us high up the pitch and stop us from bringing the ball out from the back , Ancelotti needs to address this and drop either Drogba or Anelka , start with just one of them and add an extra body into midfield to at least give us a chance of competing and retaining the ball its not happening at the minute :censor: .

I dread to think what Gareth Bale, Lennon, Crouch, Defoe, Modric and co will do to us on sunday ..... I'm off to find a good hiding place :lol:

I think i might just go into hiding for a month or so , i have become even more depressed than those sorry sod liverpool fans at the start of the season , whilst they have been saved from going out of business and whats makes it worse by a Chelsea season ticket holder ( Martin Broughton ) they have actually kicked on and began to turn their season around , whilst chelsea's season has imploded and i fear about to get a lot worse in the next four fixtures, Spurs away , Man-u Home , Arzenal away , and Bolton home :crybaby: nil points me suspects , its all too much to take :crybaby: our fall has happened a lot quicker than Liverpools which has been a steady decline over 2 seasons or so , ours has come about since the sunderland game and subsequently one win out of the last six games , i could be wrong and Chelsea will turn things around and win most of those fixtures but i would'nt hold your breath , i attend every home game and some away and quite frankly our game has declined to such an extent that you could be forgiven for thinking you were watching a pub team at times , a lot of the blame has to go to Ancelotti , he never changes the shape of the team unless injuries dictate , he keeps starting with drogba and anelka up front sometimes adding kalou into the fray by doing this it leaves us light in midfield with only Mikel who sits infront of the back four and essien , thanks to injuries they are joined by Ramires , please if there is a god a ruddy great hole will open up and he will fall into it and disappear for good , but instead the hole opens up in our midfield wide enough for two buses to slot through side by side , its so easy for teams to press us high up the pitch and stop us from bringing the ball out from the back , Ancelotti needs to address this and drop either Drogba or Anelka , start with just one of them and add an extra body into midfield to at least give us a chance of competing and retaining the ball its not happening at the minute :censor: .

I dread to think what Gareth Bale, Lennon, Crouch, Defoe, Modric and co will do to us on sunday ..... I'm off to find a good hiding place :lol:

Chin up :yahoo:

Glad i was wrong about this one although i did get right how many goals we would score, i genuinely thought we were in for a spanking , it now feels like 2 points thrown away though after Drogba's penalty miss , lets hope we have better luck next week , can't see it though , but if we do manage to sneak a win it will put us right back in contention although we are not exactly out of it right now, a win for Man-u will leave us with a mountain to climb , utd usually start to put a great run together around this time of year , so if utd win i can't see us clawing back the deficit .

One all, a close game...

Match stats:

Tottenham Hotspur , Team Statistics , Chelsea

1 Goals 1

1 1st Half Goals 0

1 Shots on Target 8

7 Shots off Target 6

2 Blocked Shots 1

1 Corners 7

10 Fouls 14

1 Offsides 5

2 Yellow Cards 2

0 Red Cards 0

75.1 Passing Success 81.4

29 Tackles 23

69 Tackles Success 69.6

38.2 Possession 61.8

43.9 Territorial Advantage 56.1

You would'nt have thought Tottenham were at home bearing in mind those stats above , Tottenham had one shot on target all game chelsea had 8 , forced 7 corners to Spurs 1 , and had the lions share of possession 61.8% .

A close game ? .. Don't make me laugh , Tottenham got away with it and the stats back that up :rolleyes:

The games off tomorrow Raist :yahoo: ( balli hi breathes huge sigh of relief :lol: )

So here's a bit of light entertainment to fill the void :D

• 3 weeks later...

Wolverhampton 1 - 0 Chelsea Enuff said...

Still 5th place is alright for a lack lustre team...

Wolverhampton 1 - 0 Chelsea Enuff said...

Still 5th place is alright for a lack lustre team...

On this form we won't even make the U-Ropey League :rolleyes: Still Football is an unconditional marriage , so i'll still be supporting them come rain or shine, its what real fans do :naughty: :!Removed!: besides its just like old times again :yahoo::lol:

• 1 month later...

And then depression sets in... Chelsea 2 - Man Utd 1

And then depression sets in... Chelsea 2 - Man Utd 1

Welcome to the club :yahoo:

What go's around comes around :lol: get in :backofnet::yahoo: :yahoo:

A bit like buses two come along at once :yahoo::lol: but for every upside there's a downside , Utd's loss is Arzenals gain , anyone but them , if Utd win the title for ever more it wouldn't bother me ( well maybe a bit :lol: ) as long as Arzenal never win it again i'll be happy :D

A bit like buses two come along at once :yahoo::lol: but for every upside there's a downside , Utd's loss is Arzenals gain , anyone but them , if Utd win the title for ever more it wouldn't bother me ( well maybe a bit :lol: ) as long as Arzenal nether win it again i'll be happy :D

But WTF Liverpool... :crybaby:

King Kenny and Leo Lenny....... what could anyone ever wish for more???!!!!

A bit like buses two come along at once :yahoo::lol: but for every upside there's a downside , Utd's loss is Arzenals gain , anyone but them , if Utd win the title for ever more it wouldn't bother me ( well maybe a bit :lol: ) as long as Arzenal never win it again i'll be happy :D

But WTF Liverpool... :crybaby:

I know :crybaby: god i hate that club as much as Arzenal , Fergie got his tactics slightly wrong , why on earth did he not start with Fletcher , for me he's a shoe-in to start every game , a real up and downer who can put his foot in break up opponents attacks as well as start them for Utd and score the odd goal too , this game was made for him , there's no doubting though that Liverpools first goal had a touch of genious about it not from Kuyt but from Suarez , he looks some player doesn't he , when i think that Liverpool signed both him and Carol for £58 million combined and Chelsea signed an Injury prone drastically out of form Torres for 50 million it makes me want to :crybaby: They were the two players i wanted Chelsea to sign especially Carol , he's just 23 and an ideal replacement for Drogba , i've no doubt in my mind that he'll fulfil his potential to become something special , he's still only 23 and managed correctly he can sort out his off the field troubles too .

Abramovich can have all the money in the world but when it comes to football he knows very little , but its his money and Chelsea are his toy and he'll play with it how he wants :rolleyes:

Regards Torres if he doesn't score tonight then when will he ? Blackpool play an expansive open attacking game especially at home but in doing so they leave gaps at the back , their philosopthy is if our opponents score 2 we'll score 3 , should be a good game but a potential banana skin for chels :unsure: .