Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whoops

Raistlin

Cool Video..gonna upload mine very soon sure you guys would like it.

I liked this one so much i thought i'd reproduce it here again , enjoy :lol:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• balli hi

• Raistlin

• bothwell_buyer

• Parts-King

A bit like buses two come along at once :yahoo::lol: but for every upside there's a downside , Utd's loss is Arzenals gain , anyone but them , if Utd win the title for ever more it wouldn't bother me ( well maybe a bit :lol: ) as long as Arzenal never win it again i'll be happy :D

But WTF Liverpool... :crybaby:

I know :crybaby: god i hate that club as much as Arzenal , Fergie got his tactics slightly wrong , why on earth did he not start with Fletcher , for me he's a shoe-in to start every game , a real up and downer who can put his foot in break up opponents attacks as well as start them for Utd and score the odd goal too , this game was made for him , there's no doubting though that Liverpools first goal had a touch of genious about it not from Kuyt but from Suarez , he looks some player doesn't he , when i think that Liverpool signed both him and Carol for £58 million combined and Chelsea signed an Injury prone drastically out of form Torres for 50 million it makes me want to :crybaby: They were the two players i wanted Chelsea to sign especially Carol , he's just 23 and an ideal replacement for Drogba , i've no doubt in my mind that he'll fulfil his potential to become something special , he's still only 23 and managed correctly he can sort out his off the field troubles too .

Abramovich can have all the money in the world but when it comes to football he knows very little , but its his money and Chelsea are his toy and he'll play with it how he wants :rolleyes:

Regards Torres if he doesn't score tonight then when will he ? Blackpool play an expansive open attacking game especially at home but in doing so they leave gaps at the back , their philosopthy is if our opponents score 2 we'll score 3 , should be a good game but a potential banana skin for chels :unsure: .

Well the mighty Chels played well in parts without totally dominating but still came away with the all important 3 points , next up is the small matter of trying to wrestle another 3 from Man city at the bridge on sunday , ancelotti has a poor record against his counter part mancini , when will he learn that city play a boring defensive game based on counter attack , they'll probably line up 5-4-1 with Teves doing all the leg work up front , if Chelsea are to get anything from this game then they have to play City at their own game , but Ancelotti never learns :rolleyes: he virtually always lost to Mancini in Italy and hasn't beaten him here in England yet either , he played a stupid system against Liverpool and it wouldn't surprise me to see Ancelotti try something similar against City , please god i'm wrong .

On a happier note the cockles of my heart have been warmed no end , by the fact that Arzenal have gone out of 3 competitions in a week :laughing: and Wengers bold statement of " we are going for 4 competitions and theres no reason why we can't win the lot " has come back to bite him in the bum :lol: i love it :lol: :lol2:

A bit like buses two come along at once :yahoo::lol: but for every upside there's a downside , Utd's loss is Arzenals gain , anyone but them , if Utd win the title for ever more it wouldn't bother me ( well maybe a bit :lol: ) as long as Arzenal never win it again i'll be happy :D

But WTF Liverpool... :crybaby:

I know :crybaby: god i hate that club as much as Arzenal , Fergie got his tactics slightly wrong , why on earth did he not start with Fletcher , for me he's a shoe-in to start every game , a real up and downer who can put his foot in break up opponents attacks as well as start them for Utd and score the odd goal too , this game was made for him , there's no doubting though that Liverpools first goal had a touch of genious about it not from Kuyt but from Suarez , he looks some player doesn't he , when i think that Liverpool signed both him and Carol for £58 million combined and Chelsea signed an Injury prone drastically out of form Torres for 50 million it makes me want to :crybaby: They were the two players i wanted Chelsea to sign especially Carol , he's just 23 and an ideal replacement for Drogba , i've no doubt in my mind that he'll fulfil his potential to become something special , he's still only 23 and managed correctly he can sort out his off the field troubles too .

Abramovich can have all the money in the world but when it comes to football he knows very little , but its his money and Chelsea are his toy and he'll play with it how he wants :rolleyes:

Regards Torres if he doesn't score tonight then when will he ? Blackpool play an expansive open attacking game especially at home but in doing so they leave gaps at the back , their philosopthy is if our opponents score 2 we'll score 3 , should be a good game but a potential banana skin for chels :unsure: .

Well the mighty Chels played well in parts without totally dominating but still came away with the all important 3 points , next up is the small matter of trying to wrestle another 3 from Man city at the bridge on sunday , ancelotti has a poor record against his counter part mancini , when will he learn that city play a boring defensive game based on counter attack , they'll probably line up 5-4-1 with Teves doing all the leg work up front , if Chelsea are to get anything from this game then they have to play City at their own game , but Ancelotti never learns :rolleyes: he virtually always lost to Mancini in Italy and hasn't beaten him here in England yet either , he played a stupid system against Liverpool and it wouldn't surprise me to see Ancelotti try something similar against City , please god i'm wrong .

On a happier note the cockles of my heart have been warmed no end , by the fact that Arzenal have gone out of 3 competitions in a week :laughing: and Wengers bold statement of " we are going for 4 competitions and theres no reason why we can't win the lot " has come back to bite him in the bum :lol: i love it :lol: :lol2:

City next... Grudge anyone :D

If your refering to the Fa Cup then i think Utd will win out , City seem to have a mental block when they play Utd or put another way an inferiority complex , my motto is play the team not the name , its Utd for me in this one , be nice if i'm wrong though , we can't have Utd doing the domestic double again can we :lol:

Wisper it quietly ........Shh.. Chelsea are coming up on the rails :yahoo:

We can't have Utd doing the domestic double again can we :lol:

Works for me... :thumbsup:

It might work for you but will Utd actually achieve it ?? , to my mind Utd have to win 2 games in particular in the Premier League to lift the title , i can tell you exactly just which 2 games they are without looking at Utd's run in , can you tell me just which 2 games will define Utd's season ? , lets not forget that Utd could actually do the treble if you take into account the Champions League , but they have to get past Chelsea first , but if they don't , be reasured that i will hammer you , you've taken many cheap shots by posting the score of every chelsea defeat this season , but in return i have let you off lightly , anyone can post up a score can't they :!Removed!: it doesn't take much invention does it , boy have you got a verbal kicking coming your way :boxed::bangin: . Like i said before every dog has its day :gunsmilie:

It might work for you but will Utd actually achieve it ?? , to my mind Utd have to win 2 games in particular in the Premier League to lift the title , i can tell you exactly just which 2 games they are without looking at Utd's run in , can you tell me just which 2 games will define Utd's season ? , lets not forget that Utd could actually do the treble if you take into account the Champions League , but they have to get past Chelsea first , but if they don't , be reasured that i will hammer you , you've taken many cheap shots by posting the score of every chelsea defeat this season , but in return i have let you off lightly , anyone can post up a score can't they :shutit: it doesn't take much invention does it , boy have you got a verbal kicking coming your way :boxed::bangin: . Like i said before every dog has its day :gunsmilie:

Never write cheques you body can't cash... :yahoo: It's not all over till the fat lady sings.

Thats very true Raist, its not my usuall way to sound off before the event but i've decided to take a leaf out of your book :!Removed!: and shoot from the lip :lol: :lol2:

Ancelotti Has finally taken the hint and has started to get his tactics right , its been a long time coming :yahoo: so there's room for optimism , we more or less have everyone back to full fitness now so the run in should be interesting , now answer the question , which two games will define where the title will end up ? :D

Lol :lol: Our youth teams face each other in the FA Youth cup Semi Final as well, first leg at the bridge on 10th April :yahoo: .

Lol :lol: Our youth teams face each other in the FA Youth cup Semi Final as well, first leg at the bridge on 10th April :yahoo: .

I smell a fix...

• 2 weeks later...

Man Utd did well to pull back, I'm Stoked....

exercitus sine duce corpus est sine spiritu !!

Very deep but with a recovery like that who needs a leader, you just DRAW on experience .... And yes my latin isn't too bad :thumbsup:

Very deep but with a recovery like that who needs a leader, you just DRAW on experience .... And yes my latin isn't too bad :thumbsup:

I was talking about Ancelotti , just when i thought he had found a good formula and was getting his tactics right he go's and changes it again :rolleyes: the sooner he go's the better .

you just DRAW on experience ....

Yes, very witty Raist, your wasted on here :yawn::lol:

Got my Ticket for wednesday , got yours ? Nah.... thought not :lol: .

Also got 4 tickets for Sundays Youth Cup semi-final first leg match at the bridge , Adults £5 and £3 for juniors/seniors, can't be bad, click on http://www.chelseafc.com/page/TicketNews/0,,10268,00.html then scroll down and click on youth & reserves.

When worked on a certain railway used to watch the boys at their training field from an observation tower over looking the ground :thumbsup: Free of course....

Advantage Chelsea in the FA Youth cup semi-final 1st leg at the bridge , turned out to be a game of two halves, Chelsea went in with a well deserved 2-0 advantage at the break but Utd came back and won the second half 2-1 with the final result being 3-2 to Chelsea , it was a thoroughly entertaining game with bags of skill and flair on show, Utd set their team up pretty much in the mould of their senior team when playing away from home i,e 5-4-1 and played on the counter, but they were forced to be more offensive in the second half being 2-0 down and it payed off for them, fortunately for chelsea, Utd couldn't quite muster a third goal to take the tie back to Old Trafford all square at 3-3, hopefully Chelsea's kids can go back to old trafford on the 20th and get at least a draw to progress to the final.... probably our last chance to earn some silverware this year :lol: :!Removed!: ( thought i'd get that last bit in before you Raist :D )

You know your getting desperate and depressed when you start to discuss the merits of their youth teams....

Its not just about senior level and household names !!

The expression about straws and clutching springs to mind... :yahoo:

The expression about straws and clutching springs to mind... :yahoo:

Funny you should say that :lol:

How was this not a penalty :blink: Its all Kingo's fault :lol:

0102689563932001.jpg