Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tyre Size

Debbie1

Hi All,

Just wondering if anybody out there can help me please??

I have a K Reg imported Lucida Enima and am having trouble finding out what tyre size i need.

The tyres that are on it at the moment aren't right because they are messing the speedo up, but nobody seems to know what they should be. I've even called Toyota Manufacturing UK and my local Toyota dealer, but nobody knows.

The size that is on at the moment is 205/70 R14 95H

Can somebody PLEASE help

xx

• 1 year later...

I have a Japanese imported 1994 Lucida (diesel). The sticker the inside of the driver's side door shows two tire sizes...

215/65 R15

205/70 R14

I called my local Toyota dealership and asked what tires I should buy and they said to go by whatever is listed on the door sticker. Since the car had R15 size rims when I bought it, I put 215/65 size tires on the car. I haven't had any problems with my new tires....

Hello and welcome to the TOC Debbie, I was going to say pretty much the same as Rick, check to see if you have a sticker in the door frame or somewhere :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links