Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Gb

Nick-Johnson

Hi Guys,

I wonder if anyone can help me I am trying to get hold of Toyota GB's phone number as I need to speak to someone about my car which I havent seen for the last 5 weeks!

Nick

Thanks, fella.

Who would you speak to if you wanted to make a complaint regarding a dealer who have had your car for five weeks and still not managed to sort it out!

Nick :thumbsup:

Your local Trading Standards, to start with. Tell Toyota GB & the Dealer that you have done so too. May wake em up a bit. Which dealer is it?

Dennis

id get down there and apply foot to sphincter

Romford Toyota, I spoke with them yesterday and they said that they would be road testing it this morning and calling me today to let me know it has been sorted out. I still havent had a phone call! :(

Nick

leave it 'til this afternoon before u call them/complain...

it's a very advanced engine the 2zzge and i'm sure they haven't had to deal with the problem you've encountered many times... if at all before!

i'm not defending romford though, if it happens they don't phone you and they stated otherwise.. (and nothing annoys me more than people who don't return phone calls/emails) then I would start to get your freak on with them and start moaning m8 :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links