Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parking Charge Notice

Kuro

I have today got a parking charge notice from parking eye saying i was parked for to long in a morrisons carpark and could i give them £40.

I have looked this up on the net and it appears that the advice is just ignore them and they eventually will go away.

Anyone else had any experience with this apparent scam?

I have today got a parking charge notice from parking eye saying i was parked for to long in a morrisons carpark and could i give them £40.

I have looked this up on the net and it appears that the advice is just ignore them and they eventually will go away.

Our local Tesco is very near a railway station and to deter people from using their carpark all day, they operate a similar scheme, park for more than 3 hours and you get a fine... Never had one mind you, if I have to go there I'm in and out like a !Removed! in a cullendor :thumbsup:

You could always write back and say that they are not on your list of approved charities so unfortunately you are unable to donate this Christmas??

Ignore it as they are simply trying it on.... they are not an enforcement agency such the Police or a local Authority so they will not chase you for the £40 as it is too expensive for them :thumbsup:

if you ignore them and they contact you and threaten you with debt collectors etc then the are breaking the law,according to a programme i saw on tv (and recorded)so if they do youve got them buy the short and curlies.